Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help choosing hair growth products
06-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Need help choosing hair growth products
To start with, I really want to grow my hair ASAP. I bought many hair care products but I dont know if they work. Right now Im limited to what I have with me as my parents wont get me any more and some natural products. I currently have both Kuza and Swiss Jardin Indian hemp. Swiss Jardin is more of a conditioner though. I mixed a little of them both with Soulmate(a hair cream in Nigeria, where I live), and have been using that, but it's about to finish. So I need help and advise on what hair products to use.

Firstly, is it better for me to use Shea Butter and Honey or the The Indian Hemp products? Or both?
And How should I mix Shea butter with it? To maximize hair growth. I can also get olive oil and methylated spirit, if it helps. Please I need help ASAP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Need help choosing hair growth products
Any help anyone?
06-18-2017, 11:33 AM
First of all, how old are you? Do you suffer from any type of hair loss? Knowing those is important before answering your questions.
06-18-2017, 04:07 PM
No, Im 16 and no hair loss.
06-20-2017, 08:26 PM
(06-18-2017 04:07 PM)RealMadridfan23 Wrote:  No, Im 16 and no hair loss.

Unfortunately there really isn't anything that has been proven to result in faster hair growth. It takes patience. However, what you can do is take care of your hair and ensure that it is as healthy as possible. This will result in fewer broken strands, and will give you the "illusion" that you hair is growing quicker relative to brittle hair.
06-26-2017, 05:53 AM
So all the hair growth creams I buy lie to me?
07-15-2017, 08:58 AM
Bump(Bring up my post)
08-21-2017, 11:56 PM
(06-04-2017 06:52 AM)RealMadridfan23 Wrote:  To start with, I really want to grow my hair ASAP. I bought many hair care products but I dont know if they work. Right now Im limited to what I have with me as my parents wont get me any more and some natural products. I currently have both Kuza and Swiss Jardin Indian hemp. Swiss Jardin is more of a conditioner though. I mixed a little of them both with Soulmate(a hair cream in Nigeria, where I live), and have been using that, but it's about to finish. So I need help and advise on what hair products to use.

Firstly, is it better for me to use Shea Butter and Honey or the The Indian Hemp products? Or both?
And How should I mix Shea butter with it? To maximize hair growth. I can also get olive oil and methylated spirit, if it helps. Please I need help ASAP.

Yes, natural hair products are always better to use for hair problems having no side effects. But if you have busy schedule and unable to prepare home remedy for your hair growth then I would like to suggest, it will be easier for you to buy natural hair growth products. Thanks!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products to protect hair from damage? Mad Missing 1 396 07-17-2017 05:58 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Best Natural Hair Products Turbo_styling 1 287 07-15-2017 04:23 AM
Last Post: Davidwilliams
  Trying to decide between 2 products same brand Sout12 1 335 06-18-2017 11:36 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  What styling hair products Jax Teller uses (Charlie Hunnam)? SAMCRO 13 76,668 03-26-2017 02:43 AM
Last Post: MaxAyy