Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a new style!
01-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Need a new style!
My brother's 13th birthday was a few months ago so my mom posted a picture on Facebook of me holding him when he was a newborn. Someone commented on the picture "Matthew had the same haircut then as he does now!" So I decided it's time for a change! When I try to just part it and comb the rest over my hair tries to stick straight up in the front like it has the last 13+ years. I usually do a #2 on the sides and about an inch of hair in the top and stand the front up, I think is alled a Caesar cut or something like that. I was wondering if there is something I can put in it to make it straighten out so I can undo the last 13 years and start fresh! Any input is appreciated!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Need a new style!
(01-08-2015 01:06 AM)Matt20101 Wrote:  My brother's 13th birthday was a few months ago so my mom posted a picture on Facebook of me holding him when he was a newborn. Someone commented on the picture "Matthew had the same haircut then as he does now!" So I decided it's time for a change! When I try to just part it and comb the rest over my hair tries to stick straight up in the front like it has the last 13+ years. I usually do a #2 on the sides and about an inch of hair in the top and stand the front up, I think is alled a Caesar cut or something like that. I was wondering if there is something I can put in it to make it straighten out so I can undo the last 13 years and start fresh! Any input is appreciated!!!

you came to the right place
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Hello - need help with man bun style nick-nick123 1 376 12-15-2015 03:48 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Haircut and Style Ideas SummerhaysHair 0 590 12-06-2014 08:42 PM
Last Post: SummerhaysHair
  Yo, I'm Undecided Style! Undecided Style 1 625 11-23-2014 07:40 PM
Last Post: Unshorn
  trying to get a similar style to Denis Leary lew35 1 712 02-20-2014 01:00 PM
Last Post: Alex