Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Long Hairstyle Advice For My Straight Thin Hair
07-21-2015, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 09:30 AM by chiefsfootball77.)
Need Long Hairstyle Advice For My Straight Thin Hair
Long story short, for about a decade, I always had a very short buzz cut. Recently I decided to grow out my hair and try something new and my hair is currently about 6 inches long. I have tried using multiple kinds of gel to achieve the look I want but have had no success, because it just makes my hair look wet and greasy. I have read through the forum and what I have concluded is that pomade is likely my answer but I worry it may not have the holding strength I need.

My hair is straight and somewhat thinner and it can get quite frizzy out of the shower. A lot of the time I just wear a hat to flatten and hold my hair back as I like it, but it has a messy, careless look to it. I will post pictures below of what I am aiming for and what my hair currently looks like.

*** NOT LETTING ME POST PICTURES
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 284 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Hair falling out while growing long hair with seborrhoeic dermatitis? AwesomeHair 1 171 09-11-2016 01:24 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 400 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  Help with styling products for Caesar haircut - Hayden Cassidy hairstyle KIERANHIN95 1 358 07-01-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: KIERANHIN95