Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with the looks.
01-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Need Help with the looks.
Hi there.

I am 23 years old. I started losing my hair due to a lot stress in a relation with LDR.
My father, grandfather are also bald.

Anyway, when I lost my hair, I just kept my hair short and started growing a very light beard with a very light mustache. Girls stopped looking at me. So I decided to shave up my head, which made it even worse.
As soon as I get out of my house, I hear people yelling bald. I grew my beard just a little more.
Now wherever I go, EVERYONE is laughing and staring at my head. I do not want an accountant look that's why shaved my head. Girls don't even look at me now. I have been single for 2 years. I am so tired of people laughing at me. At first I was having suicidal thoughts because of the fun people make. EVERY person is laughing like I am an alien.
And the few people who know me, or who don't laugh at me, tell me that I look too old like 29 or 30 years old. In shops, I am chased by the shop owner like I am a terrorist or something. Ugghhhh !!
Went to the gym to workout and get a nice body so people would not make fun later. But at the gym, everyone laughs at me and it kills me and I have even stopped looking at people because I know they are laughing. It is too hard to live like this.

I can show you my pictures if you can help me out with this all. I have a long face.
Any suggestions would help.
Cheers !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------