Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice On Caring For Long Hair
12-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Need Advice On Caring For Long Hair
Hi guys,
I've always kinda had that "Bieber" style hair but a little under a year ago I decided to grow out my hair a bit longer. I've had a few haircuts in between just to shape how I wanted certain lengths to be but it's grown out a considerable bit, basically to my shoulders. Throughout all of this I've really neglected to look up proper long hair care and I kinda just went DIY and hoped for the best. Not the best plan of action looking back on it. I've gotten on using better shampoo and conditioners, but for the sake of time management in the morning, I've taken on the habit of blow drying my hair pretty hard after letting it dry for a bit after I shower. Basically what I've done is use some product to keep the sides flowing backwards and then I hold up strands at the top and blowdry them so they kinda fall and lay back, otherwise my hair just falls all over onto my face. Problem is, I think I may have damaged my hair too badly with these ignorant habits. I already naturally have fine and straight hair from what I believe, but with lighting I can see through to bits of my scalp in some angles. It's not all angles but it's still something I'm concerned about. I'm sure there are other things I may not be doing right that may be evident. This is really worrying me and I was wondering if you guys had any tips to get me back on the right track and treat my hair right. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thick hair is a pain to style - Hairstyle advice needed sera2775 5 20,681 07-05-2017 04:16 PM
Last Post: ZaKimosabe
  Growing my hair long again and keeping it Shane0867 2 467 06-20-2017 08:28 PM
Last Post: TheLonghairs
  Short hair to long Journey shahrukhch1 22 14,717 01-26-2017 12:14 AM
Last Post: Eddy52
  Extremely high neck hairline buzzed - HAIR EMERGENCY Advice pls! Jonnyh132 1 969 01-26-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Eddy52