Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural hairstyles of Trey Smith son of Will Smith
12-09-2013, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 04:18 PM by Jurgen.)
Natural hairstyles of Trey Smith son of Will Smith
I found Will Smith had another son, Trey Smith and he has a very natural afro hairstyle for his curly kinky natural hair. I think Trey Smith natural hair can bring us some inspiration for the men with kinky curly hair who want to grow their 'fro Smile Remember Jaden Smith also grew his in a puffy afro and a high top fade hairstyle too!

Natural hairstyles of Trey Smith
Here are some pictures of the different natural hairstyles Trey Smith uses for his kinky hair.

[Image: PMOJhl5.jpg]

[Image: reg_1024.JadenWillTreySmith.mh.022013.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Natural hairstyles of Trey Smith son of WIll Smith
More pictures of Trey Smith natural hairstyles

[Image: smith21f-1-web.jpg]

[Image: Trey-Smith.jpg]

[Image: smith-premiere-after-earth-05.jpg]
12-09-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Natural hairstyles of Trey Smith son of Will Smith
And this is how Trey Smith natural curly kinky hair looked when it was short and when he was younger too Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-02-2014, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 03:00 AM by Javon.)
I did not know Will Smith had another son. This Trey Smith really pulls of that hairstyle though. How does he achieve that look?
01-02-2014, 03:12 PM
(01-02-2014 02:59 AM)Javon Wrote:  I did not know Will Smith had another son. This Trey Smith really pulls of that hairstyle though. How does he achieve that look?

If you have kinky curly hair you will need about 8 inches of extended length (length when you extend the hair). A low shampoo frequency and using a leave in conditioner with a little coconut butter daily will work very well.

The haircut should be even around the head which is easier said than done and which most hairdressers screw up (you need to visit a hair salon or barbershop with direct experience with coiled or kinky curly hair!).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks. When you say that the haircut should be even around the head, are you saying that the hair has to literally be even around the whole head? I'm asking this, because my hair in the front and around the edges is shorter than the rest of my hair. When I pick out my hair it's not completely even, but I'd say it's well-proportioned. What do you think?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Natural Hair Uncontrollable Starlightwarden 0 232 08-09-2016 04:27 PM
Last Post: Starlightwarden
  Long Natural Hair with Fade Haircut or Short on the Sides - Best of Both Worlds MarkusAurelius 7 4,708 09-30-2015 06:04 PM
Last Post: MarkusAurelius
  Tips for Natural Hair Men on Styling, Hair Care and Haircuts Sunset 1 1,656 07-01-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: Freddie
  Natural hairstyle name of this type of braids for men? Africa 2 2,338 07-01-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: Sunset