Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name of Jared Leto haircut in this picture?
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Name of Jared Leto haircut in this picture?
Hey guys do you know in this picture the name of the haircut of Jared Leto? was posting pictures of when he was young and had long hair & then came across this picture where it shows a comparison between the days of Jared Leto with his long hair when he starred in the tv series My So-Called Life & then with short hair more recently. Although i am aware he now has gotten long hair again Big Grin
So name of the haircut on the right then please? thanks

[Image: jared-leto-split.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Name of Jared Leto haircut in this picture?
Stevens, that haircut of Jared Leto is a shaggy cut styled in layers, nothing complicated at all. If you or anyone else is interested in that actual hair cut then I recommend that you go to a hair salon and get your first shag (name for a shaggy cut) done by a skilled hairdresser.

Once you get your first shag, you can do further maintenance work such as trimming your hair as it grows all by yourself with a pair of barber scissors (aka shears) such as this set of barber shears which includes a pair of layering scissors which will go great for continuing to shape your shag instead of having to go to a hair salon.

A shaggy haircut like the one of Jared Leto can be styled in a myriad of ways by using wax, a hair dryer and even a hair straightener (to create more defined layers!). Since a shag is a trendy and "young" hairstyle, have a look at our casual mens hairstyles discussion to see more examples and what kind of tools to use to shape it like a boss!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-01-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Name of Jared Leto haircut in this picture?
Thanks for the fast reply TMHF.
I was kinda wondering something along those lines so yeah it makes sense.
I seem to have just about all tools necessary for the shaggy going by the recommendations in the casual hairstyles thread, except for those scissors you mentioned above & which i am gonna be getting now as your right that those kinds of scissors can help a lot and truth be told the more I save on too many barbershops visits the better - especially when it is for trivial stuff such as trimming a little bit of hair that has outgrown the hairstyle lol many thanks man.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 148 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,025 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Brienne of Tarth hair style and haircut from Game of Thrones? MrYellow 1 683 06-15-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Ryan Reynolds Haircut from "Talks at Google" Ca7eb 0 682 05-23-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: Ca7eb