Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nadal Hair Transplant After Bald, How Did He Get New Hair?
01-31-2017, 05:48 AM
Nadal Hair Transplant After Bald, How Did He Get New Hair?
How do you think Nadal's hair has done after Rafa Nadal had a hair transplant? Or was he waiting for a transplant because he was balding?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2017, 10:59 AM
Rafa Nadal's hair loss is getting worse but he has not had a hair transplant!
Rafa Nadal has not gotten a hair transplant or any kind of hair restoration; I don't know where you've gotten that from.

Rafa Nadal is indeed balding (i.e. going bald) and we were the first to report about this issue all the way back in 2013, when we first spotted his male pattern baldness striking hard. Since 2013, Rafael Nadal has been losing his hair rapidly, and the other day he played the Australian Open final against Roger Federer and Nada's hair loss was very prominent.

It should be said that Rafa Nadal's baldness is a rare type of baldness called diffuse patterned alopecia. This type of baldness differs from the common male patter baldness in that diffuse alopecia occurs all across the top of the head in an even (or uneven fashion). Diffuse patterned alopecia does not follow the predicted hair-loss progression of the more-common male pattern baldness in that diffuse patterned alopecia does not include having the forehead receding via the balding of the temple area.

We have covered Rafa Nadal's hair loss and its reasons in other threads with lots of pictures of Rafa Nadal's hairloss which I invite you to click on (the links) so that you can see the noticeable progression of his hair loss. Nadal is currently at an age in which male baldness starts to take effect nastily, so we can only predict that Nadal will, very likely, be bald in 3 to 5 years, if not before.

Professional sportsmen are advised not to use finasteride, the only drug known to work against male pattern baldness. With finasteride, there is a tangible risk of lowered testosterone, among other risks, which will impact a sportsman's performance negatively. While finasteride is not in the prohibited list of substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency, it (finasteride) can cause a decrease in athletic performance via the lowering of testosterone levels among other mechanisms of action. On the other hand, minoxidil, which is commonly known as Rogaine (among other brands), does not have a negative effect on an athlete's performance when minoxidil is used as a hair-loss treatment for balding athletes.

While on the subject of Rafa Nadal's hair loss and your question on Nadal's hair transplant (which I repeat again, he has not gotten any), I should also point out that Roger Federer is balding too, as you will see in the last two pictures of the set of pictures below. Said pictures are from a couple of days ago when Nadal and Federer played the aforementioned tournament final. You can see how Roger Federer's hair loss is different to Nadal's hair loss in that Federer's hairline is receding at the temples forming a central isle (of hair) on the forehead's hairline, which is typical of male pattern baldness.

[Image: NjPW9io.jpg]

[Image: pz3BLim.jpg]

[Image: yZLMmvs.jpg]

[Image: KR8LRjU.jpg]

[Image: F1lB145.jpg]

[Image: uuHzIMF.jpg]

[Image: MJWzaRo.jpg]

[Image: pN8jkDt.jpg]

[Image: WZYbdoa.jpg]

[Image: OfvutDP.jpg]

[Image: GQdnze5.jpg]

[Image: iUMiVNe.jpg]

[Image: msSWEs8.jpg]

[Image: inU1M1L.jpg]

[Image: nmxyhrj.jpg]

[Image: 3ydzqJX.jpg]

[Image: WYH6XVG.jpg]

[Image: qjIaEip.jpg]

[Image: 3Sh39II.jpg]

[Image: PbJbQ4C.jpg]

[Image: z4boatY.jpg]

[Image: S6xKJNf.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bald patches, even at the hairline m12345 3 810 10-08-2017 05:42 AM
Last Post: dr dhananjay
  15 years old. Am I going bald?! maku2002 0 149 09-26-2017 06:14 PM
Last Post: maku2002
  Hair thinner after using Flat Iron on damp hair FlatIronDamage 0 74 09-25-2017 08:43 AM
Last Post: FlatIronDamage
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 1 3,851 05-01-2017 02:15 AM
Last Post: Eric Ong