Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and conditioner
08-30-2014, 02:53 PM
My review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and conditioner
Last week I tried for the first time the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and thickening conditioner. The two products usually come as a pack although they can be bought individually too. After using the tea tree thickening shampoo and conditioner from Paul Mitchell, my hair felt full of volume and good shine. Here is my experience and review. After reading so much good advice from the forum and other reviews I thought why not give back with some of my mens hair products experience.

Right now I share my flat with 2 college buddies and one of them had both the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and conditioner. I asked him if I could give it a try as I have seen it before posted in this forum so i thought what the hell. I was really surprised when I washed my hair, last week, as I used a smaller amount than my usual shampoo amount. Normally when I wash my hair, it takes several squeezes of shampoo to get a really good lather. This wasn't the case with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo. I rinsed my hair well and then was ready for the conditioner.

Both times I have used the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner, I have had a great experience. When I squeezed bottle, the liquid came out smooth. It had the same floral fresh smell as the shampoo, which was relaxing for a conditioner. I put the conditioner into the palms of my hands, and then rubbed my hands together. Then I put my fingers through my hair. As my hair is fairly long for a guy, I made sure that I lifted my hair, and covered every strand with the conditioner. I use the conditioner methods from The Mens hair book which really make using a shampoo and conditioner pretty fast and easy.

I kept the conditioner on my hair, while I continued with my shower, and then after a few minutes, rinsed the conditioner off. My hair was clean, no tangles, and my fingers went through it with ease. I have learned to identify this as something that only a good conditioner can give you. As I backcomb my hair, so it stands on end, to get extra volume and height, I find that when I wash my hair, I always have hair on the floor of the shower stall, and also in my hands. This is actually a good thing because it means your hair is really greased with the conditioner and releasing all those shed hairs that get stuck on my mane. Once, your hair gets longish, you will then find a lot of hair shedding but this is normal because the hair longer. Big surprise the first times using a conditioner with medium and longer hair.

I did use a styling gel on my hair, and then dried it with a hair dryer. Both times using the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and conditioner, I found that my hair had more shine, more volume, and was so much easier to work with. My hairstyling was also cut in time by using the conditioner as my hair was more manageable.

When I checked my hair, I normally have gaps in it, that I have to bring hair over and fill them, but the volume was there. It looks as if I have twice the amount of hair as normal, and it just fell into place. It is shiny, and looks as if I have spent a long time grooming my mane, instead of only 5 minutes.

I am sure that using both the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening conditioner made a huge difference, so I am planning on buying both products. I already planned to buy the combo pack since it is recommended here in the forum and all the mens hair product recommendations from this forum have worked awesome on my hair. So this experience I had was the icing on the case.

I seriously dig my hair right now. My regular hairstyles look thicker than normal. The Paul Mitchell brand have made some great thickening shampoo and thickening conditioner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Paul Mitchell thickening shampoos and conditioners
Thank you for the product review, James!

The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree thickening shampoo and conditioner combo pack is one that we also have in our best products thread as a solid solution for temporal thickening of the hair. It's a great solution for men with thin hair, balding or hair loss, or simply to rock a thicker hairstyle. The fact that you are getting the shampoo and thickening conditioner under the same brand, means that you will get a better hair product synergy and will, of course, get a better bang for your buck!

The combo pack for the Paul Mitchell thickening shampoo and conditioner can be bought from THIS vendor here and is a vendor that has been used successfully by forum members too (more information in the link anyway, including more reviews).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 58 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 251 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 444 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,101 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush