Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new hair goal
09-27-2013, 01:55 PM
My new hair goal
[Image: ADDE32AF.jpg]

I have to grow it in the back more, I haven't cut the back for a long time and with these vitamins I'll have that hairstyle in no time flat!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: My new hair goal
Awesome big hair! I remember you asking about that hairstyle. Because his hair is wavy, the hair looks shorter than it is but I think some 6 inches is needed to get the whole pompadour plus mullet look!

Remember hair grows about 1/2 inches per month. What's your current hair length when you extend the hair?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-02-2013, 04:53 PM
(09-27-2013 03:39 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Awesome big hair! I remember you asking about that hairstyle. Because his hair is wavy, the hair looks shorter than it is but I think some 6 inches is needed to get the whole pompadour plus mullet look!

Remember hair grows about 1/2 inches per month. What's your current hair length when you extend the hair?

I recently got my hair layered so its not as long anymore, but I developed some techniques to get hair like that. I take some pomade and style my hair, spray on some hairspray, let it dry, then comb it and it gets poofy like that.
10-05-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 03:26 PM by Barber.)
Always been a fan of pompadours. One trick to get the quiff going on the front is to use a hair pick as the teeth of the hair pick are spaced out so you can lift the hair up easier.
Post some pictures whenever mate, we can have a look and Im sure you can help us with popularising the pompadour mullet hairstyles LOL !
Cheers
ps. Im surprised we dont have a hair pick in the hair products thread, thought Jurgen was reviewing one?

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------