Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
08-16-2014, 07:24 PM
My introduction
Hi all, my name is Jason and I will be going to talk a little bit about myself. I am born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, and I am currently a student at University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am in the process to get a business degree and I would like to establish my personal brand through working at a CPA firm (nationally or locally); in the unexpected future, I have a desire to open a business to handle the public's finances (albeit commerically or personal).

On a different note, I decided to join this forum to seek and stay updated to the current hairstyles and build a firm understanding to the types of hairstyles that work with my heart shaped face and attire. I have thick, straight, Asian black hair. My ideal choices for hairstyles are the traditional side part, side swept, conservative undercut with a side part.

I am looking forward to contributing my knowledge to this community; with much certainty, I am very excited to learn the ideas and opinions from many others.

Hope to see you all in a future thread!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: My introduction
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum

Let me tell you a tip, any help concerning your hairstyle need to be asked at the male grooming forum just below the introduction, many do it at the wrong place ( ughm same happend to me). You wont get alot of reactions, so male grooming yes for your own hair others no.

But there are also other fun things here, so again welcome to the forum. And oh yeah its very important to read the RULES, or else you wont get anywhere. Let me give you an example, you need to have 50 posts to actually put a picture of you in the message or ask an administrator.
08-17-2014, 10:25 AM

Like Jawad21 suggested, it is best that you have start your own thread asking for advice at the blog section. No need to start a blog, but just start the thread so that you can ask your questions and keep track of how your hairstyling or hair care has been going through. Contrary to popular belief, it takes some time to reach your ideal hairstyle as much of it has to do about hair care and not the actual hair styling. Thus, open a thread and ask any questions you want Smile

You will need 11 posts to create a thread. Myself or any mods can also give give you permission to post pictures even if you don't have 50 posts. Just ask in your thread.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-17-2014, 11:30 PM
Hi folks,

The couple lines starting "On a different note" was just a brief purpose, description, and favorite hairstyles about myself; with consideration of the rules, I was not expecting any hair style or cut advices in this intro thread. I hope we are in mutual understanding.

Thank you for giving me a heads up, I will definitely keep your advices in mind regarding the "create a thread" and picture rules.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Graziano Introduction Norwegian Graziano 0 213 10-26-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Norwegian Graziano
  RyanR7 Introduction RyanR7 0 194 10-22-2015 12:45 AM
Last Post: RyanR7
Wink Introduction DarnJhud 1 456 03-29-2015 10:27 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Introduction A-Duck-Among-Us 1 483 03-20-2015 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum