Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hair product has been taken of the shelf can someone please help me find something
09-25-2015, 10:58 PM
My hair product has been taken of the shelf can someone please help me find something
Hi I used to use loreal tecni art a head clay but it's now discontinued and you can't get it of the net is there any products that are the same as this one as I love it, most other clays I have tried are to soft and are more of a sticky cream loreal clay was more of a hard paste
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: My hair product has been taken of the shelf can someone please help
(09-25-2015 10:58 PM)Lukeharvey Wrote:  Hi I used to use loreal tecni art a head clay but it's now discontinued and you can't get it of the net is there any products that are the same as this one as I love it, most other clays I have tried are to soft and are more of a sticky cream loreal clay was more of a hard paste

I am in the same boat! I've been using this product since 1998! About 5 years ago it went off the shelves so I scoured the internet and purchased 20 tubs from Germany. I'm down to my last 2 tubs and feeling very vulnerable.

Have just bitten the bullet and ordered one of these:

L'OR√ČAL PROFESSIONNEL HOMME
CLAY
Strong hold matt clay

Hold : 5 - Extra Strong

I'll see how it goes but if you find a suitable replacement, please let me know.

...Mickus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Restylable, matte, water-based product for fine, medium-length hair nysharps 0 75 11-29-2016 12:08 AM
Last Post: nysharps
  Which product makes thick hair not clump together? Zatem 0 87 11-11-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: Zatem
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 361 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 538 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA