Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My hair on my head isn't growing anymore after shaving. Help?
05-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Post: #1
My hair on my head isn't growing anymore after shaving. Help?
My hair used to always be thick and full and I wore it long for years and years. 6 inches or more. In the past 1.5 years I started shaving it to about a 1 or a 2 every month that or 2 months. It's always grown back. Up until about a few months ago I started noticing that I have short little hairs in between and amongst my long ones that are not growing. They refuse to grow back. I never used to have this problem.

I don't wear hays, I don't rub my head or anything.

I'm 27, Caucasian. I have a receding hairline, and my grandpa was bald, my own father he isn't bald.

Is my hair starting to stop growing from like genetics?
Is this the first sign of going bald?

I am not in the best health, I eat once or twice a day and 40% of the time it is junk food or fast food, as it is cheaper then normal food where I live, and I make horrible wages and jobs are very hard to find where I live. The other 60% of my food intake is fruits, veggies, fish, dairy amd a bit of grain.

I'm only slightly overweight for my height and age. By like 1 lb.

The only thing I can think of is either genetics, or some type of unknown health issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 10:32 PM by Jones.)
Post: #2
RE: My hair on my head isn't growing anymore after shaving. Help?
(05-30-2016 10:15 AM)Orionancient Wrote:  My hair used to always be thick and full and I wore it long for years and years. 6 inches or more. In the past 1.5 years I started shaving it to about a 1 or a 2 every month that or 2 months. It's always grown back. Up until about a few months ago I started noticing that I have short little hairs in between and among my long ones that are not growing. They refuse to grow back. I never used to have this problem.

I don't wear hays, I don't rub my head or anything.

I'm 27, Caucasian. I have a receding hairline, and my grandpa was bald, my own father he isn't bald.

Is my hair starting to stop growing from like genetics?
Is this the first sign of going bald?

I am not in the best health, I eat once or twice a day and 40% of the time it is junk food or fast food, as it is cheaper then normal food where I live, and I make horrible wages and jobs are very hard to find where I live. The other 60% of my food intake is fruits, veggies, fish, dairy amd a bit of grain.

I'm only slightly overweight for my height and age. By like 1 lb.

The only thing I can think of is either genetics, or some type of unknown health issue.

Dude, Why don't you try some hair loss treatment. I had this problem a year before. All I did was a hair restoration treatment for this. Hair restoration treatment can definitely help you come out of this issue. And about the food, usually, people lose hair when they diet but here it is not like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Part in the Middle of My Head Hvidstenk 0 329 08-15-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: Hvidstenk
  Temple hair isn't growing? Thinning temples on black male gc679 0 850 09-01-2015 07:18 PM
Last Post: gc679
  Head hurts when long hair is tied in hairstyle, cut it short? GThrash 0 479 08-08-2015 07:14 AM
Last Post: GThrash

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)