Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help.
11-15-2016, 05:52 PM
My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help.
Ok so I have a assymetrical hairline. The right side of my face and hairline are different then the other side. My hairline is much higher and goes back further on my right side. I look fine in the mirror but when I see the way people see me, not mirrored, I look silly and ugly. I would post a picture but I don't know how. I was wondering if maybe I could change the way my hair goes so that when I style my hair I can put it over to the higher side to cover it up. But my hair goes to the lower side when I style it, making the right look even higher. I have tried putting it to the other side but it just doesn't go that way. I was also wondering if I could fix my hairline in any way. Please help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help.
Would help alot if I could see.

Are you saying your hair naturally grows to the side you don't want it to?

It is possible to style it to the other side it will just require patience and the right routine.

You're gonna need good length for it and a strong product that will hold it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advice requests; Please help me figure out hair cut should I get? (weird hairline) AllenB 0 182 06-05-2017 12:33 AM
Last Post: AllenB
  Hairline Help Urgent KfcKappa 0 172 04-24-2017 01:47 PM
Last Post: KfcKappa
  Help me stop getting bad haircuts PillCosby01 3 431 02-09-2017 06:23 PM
Last Post: portraitofcurcelli
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 1,452 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum