Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help.
11-15-2016, 05:52 PM
My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help.
Ok so I have a assymetrical hairline. The right side of my face and hairline are different then the other side. My hairline is much higher and goes back further on my right side. I look fine in the mirror but when I see the way people see me, not mirrored, I look silly and ugly. I would post a picture but I don't know how. I was wondering if maybe I could change the way my hair goes so that when I style my hair I can put it over to the higher side to cover it up. But my hair goes to the lower side when I style it, making the right look even higher. I have tried putting it to the other side but it just doesn't go that way. I was also wondering if I could fix my hairline in any way. Please help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 226 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  HELP with 'boxed' Hairline Dannyh 0 800 05-01-2016 05:45 AM
Last Post: Dannyh
  17 with big forehead and receding hairline. Buzz hair or go bald? Sammerzy 0 874 03-17-2016 10:21 AM
Last Post: Sammerzy
Thumbs Up Slicked Back Hair Guide: Styles, Haircuts, Products, Pictures, Advice and More TheMensHairForum 15 27,122 12-17-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c