Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My extremely thick hair is killing my self esteem
12-12-2014, 09:22 AM
My extremely thick hair is killing my self esteem
Hi Everyone,

I just really need your help with this one.
I think the hair is really important for your appearance. And my hair is really bad. I have to show you two pictures. The second is Brad Pitt and thats what I want my hair to be like.

Xs2.postimg.org/5ckiy8z49/Hi3.png (This is me remove the X in front of the link)

Xs4.postimg.org/lezsr1bot/Sk_rmavbild_2014_12_09_kl_01_05_28.png

The think is that before in the past I have had really really short hair so that the thickness of my hair is "masked". However I really want to grow my hair out maybe have a little long hair like Brad Pitt. I don't know what do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: My extremely thick hair is killing my self esteem
Hey mate,

On the same boat like you. I got thick hair thats a bit curlier and coarser than yours and I struggle to manage it as it gets long.

I've had it layer cut from the top and sides so it doesn't grow into a fro. I would like to do something similar to that brad pitt haircut, though longer and with more volume, like David Beckham in the slicked back thread.

How's your progress so far in that endeavour?
01-16-2015, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 01:52 PM by Christian.)
RE: My extremely thick hair is killing my self esteem
(12-12-2014 09:22 AM)Mille Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I just really need your help with this one.
I think the hair is really important for your appearance. And my hair is really bad. I have to show you two pictures. The second is Brad Pitt and thats what I want my hair to be like.

Xs2.postimg.org/5ckiy8z49/Hi3.png (This is me remove the X in front of the link)

Xs4.postimg.org/lezsr1bot/Sk_rmavbild_2014_12_09_kl_01_05_28.png

The think is that before in the past I have had really really short hair so that the thickness of my hair is "masked". However I really want to grow my hair out maybe have a little long hair like Brad Pitt. I don't know what do you think?

Hey,

First off I want to say that you have nice head of hair. The thickness will be a blessing if you let it grow out. What I would say to you is embrace what you have and accept it. Your hair may not be like Brad Pitt when it gets longer but it might look better. I'm not sure if you are using any products, but that is what got me through the awkward stage. Good luck man!

Christian
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Curly and straight thick medium hair with frizzy tips? tom6195 0 472 02-02-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: tom6195
  Thick coarse frizzy wavy hair M0852 0 727 10-14-2015 07:18 AM
Last Post: M0852
  I have Thick, wavy, coarse, frizzy hair and need to find a haircut! PLEASE HELP ME! jfab13 1 3,487 08-21-2015 08:29 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hairstyle ideas for thick, frizzy curly hair that is also dry EvilPancreas 0 553 08-18-2015 10:05 PM
Last Post: EvilPancreas