Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Story
03-26-2015, 04:50 PM
My Story
Hello men's hair community my names Drew, I'm 18 and in my senior year of Highschool about to attend the Culinary Institute of America after graduation, today I got my haircut as a start to have a fantastic slick back undercut, wavy brown medium long hair is what I've got on my head. I'm trying to get it styled correctly but that conversation is not for this thread from what I've seen but I'm not entirely sure where to put it it but as I digress I've scoped out this site many times before as I was growing out my hair to get the undercut and I must say what an excellent community this is and I'm happy to be apart of it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: My Story
Welcome on board, Drew! We're happy to have you. I've just went and upgraded your account so that you can post pictures if you want to as I've replied to your slicked back hair question.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------