Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mustache and Beard Care
11-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Mustache and Beard Care
Lots of info on this site about products to keep your mane looking its best, but I haven't seen a lot about products for facial hair. Facial hair is different than head hair and even though you can use the same shampoos and conditioners on your beard that you do for your head, there are some products designed specifically for facial hair.

A few that I use areā€¦
  • Kent Handmade Beard & Mustache comb
  • Professor Fuzzworthy's Beard Shampoo
  • Beard Balm Leave in Conditioner
  • Fisticuffs Mustache Wax

It's nice to have products available that are optimized for facial hair. I found all of these items on Amazon if you're interested in looking for them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Mustache and Beard Care
Good to know! I'm about 5 months in and don't have much in terms of beard products. Family said they would get me some for Christmas, though!
02-21-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Mustache and Beard Care
Hey, great!

BTW, does anyone know of a good growth treatment for beard? I have a few bald spots on my beard. Well, not exactly bald spots, but I could do with some more hair. Since I also have a hair loss problem I've been using the same products (strenghtening shampoo and organic silicium) on my beard but so far I havn't noticed an improvement.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 69 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 139 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 211 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 203 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist