Poll: Mullet dreadlocks hairstyle, EPIC or FAIL??
Epicness, this man will be remembered for his heroic creativity
Failure, dude cut that rats outta your head
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mullet dreadlocks hairstyle, EPIC or FAIL??
06-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Wink Mullet dreadlocks hairstyle, EPIC or FAIL??
I think I have seen it all by now, a mullet made out of long dreadlocks with the rest of the scalp buzzed...wasn't sure what sub forum to post it to but since dreadlocks are usually a long hairstyle, here it goes.
And dont forget to vote epic or fail... I think think its epic just for the sake of walking around with that on his head!

[Image: P3170006.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Mullet dreadlocks hairstyle, EPIC or FAIL??
Epicness 100%.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-16-2013, 04:30 PM
call me old fashioned but i find that hair gross, i'm of the opinion that dreadlocks really only suit black men, adding the silly mulet and I call that: an epic failure get that *** cut Big Grin
06-23-2013, 10:50 AM
How about no.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-25-2013, 09:36 PM
THE HAIR GODS BE WITH HIM
10-16-2013, 09:01 AM
He's definitely unique, put it that way. Wonder what job he has, I'm sure most employers wouldn't be happy with him for that haircut.
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
(06-15-2013 04:04 PM)Lordius Wrote:  I think I have seen it all by now, a mullet made out of long dreadlocks with the rest of the scalp buzzed...wasn't sure what sub forum to post it to but since dreadlocks are usually a long hairstyle, here it goes.
And dont forget to vote epic or fail... I think think its epic just for the sake of walking around with that on his head!

[Image: P3170006.jpg]

Not sure how i managed to miss this post lol
Awful hairstyle, awful dreadlocks, awful everything unless your life revolves around being a squatter.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
02-01-2014, 04:28 PM
That rats is just minging and am all up for long hair and what not but dreadlocks and them all choppy and looking like a freaking octopus growing off the back of your head is just dead wrong and this guy deserves a good euthanasia attempt.
03-08-2014, 04:47 PM
If the Patrick Kane mullet can remain as an epic act of nature, I dont see why this man's dreadlock mullet should not be equally epic Big Grin so I voted yes EPIC!
05-31-2014, 08:59 AM
(06-16-2013 04:30 PM)Robert Wrote:  call me old fashioned but i find that hair gross, i'm of the opinion that dreadlocks really only suit black men, adding the silly mulet and I call that: an epic failure get that *** cut Big Grin

Agree with this! Cornrows & dreadlocks for me only look good on black males. Voted no on that as quickly as possible!
06-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Dreadlocks I can appreciate in black or white men but this mullet thing is just too weird for me Tongue
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 476 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 334 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes
  Growing long man bun hairstyle with fine wavy hair (pictures) Bsrfitness 2 2,214 10-12-2015 05:01 AM
Last Post: Bsrfitness
  Man bun hairstyle for dry looking nappy buns with curly hair Larosa94x 1 855 09-15-2015 07:26 AM
Last Post: redmenace