Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mullet Hairstyle For Men: Epic Mullet Hair Pictures Huge Set
11-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Wink Mullet Hairstyle For Men: Epic Mullet Hair Pictures Huge Set
Gentlemen, let's make this thread the biggest resource on Mullet hair style pictures. As the biggest men's hair website online, we were under pressure to produce a huge resource on the mullet hairstyle Big Grin Because the men's hairstyling options need not be limited to the Undercut, slicked back hair, Faux Hawk and other ordinary hairstyles for men.

The mullet is a type of hairstyle that can be labeled as "business on the front, party on the back", and this truly is the definition for the mullet hair style. Commonly known as the redneck haircut, the mullet simply leaves a length of hair on the back of the head that is much longer than the rest of the hair on the head, thus the hair on the back of the head becomes very prominent and gives the hairstyle it's unique look.

With regards to its popularity, the mullet has been surprisingly popular among sportsmen, with guys like Patrick Kane, Neymar and Fernando Torres wearing mullets.

Attempts to stylize and modernize the mullet have been tried, including the Metro Mullet which was a hairstyle worn by Cristiano Ronaldo in the mid-2000s and which was coined by men's hair expert Rogelio Samson who's the author of bestseller The Men's Hair Book. The Metro Mullet is a shorter mullet that is kept flared and in tandem with the hair on the rest of the head. But this thread is about the regular mullet, so let's post some pictures of epic mullets!

Mullet hair style pictures:

The pictures below are wildly different except in one thing: they all have a prominent mullet. I have also included some pictures of women with mullets. Just to show you that it isn't just men who can have a bad taste when it comes to hairstyles. I even included at the end a picture of Scarlett Johansson! Big Grin

Picture time. Be aware that this is a huge set, so be patient as all images load up. You are free to post more pictures in this thread and/or discuss or comments on the hilarious pictures that ensue.

[Image: aKbbM5y.jpg]

[Image: bUzDTgu.jpg]

[Image: IlnnEZM.jpg]

[Image: qq1TGmH.jpg]

[Image: 299qTvS.jpg]

[Image: 043013_kanemullet.jpg]

[Image: 4yZz6y3.jpg]

[Image: F1wZz6I.jpg]

[Image: ZU60MY9.jpg]

[Image: f5g1H3E.jpg]

[Image: 5FWV2cZ.jpg]

[Image: w5Thh9S.jpg]

[Image: peeGenL.jpg]

[Image: u6Q4eCP.jpg]

[Image: qUc5fiw.png]

[Image: NWlPcva.png]

[Image: RQjIA9M.jpg]

[Image: UczKVA8.jpg]

[Image: IKy8QSG.jpg]

[Image: swV5j8J.jpg]

[Image: xHOEPu1.jpg]

[Image: ZHNwqlY.jpg]

[Image: b6Wai0j.jpg]

[Image: YnXxKsV.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 11:22 AM
More mullet pictures.
Some mor mullet pictures. First picture is a "do you even body hair" moment.

[Image: FTvBDbX.jpg]

[Image: Bbc86i5.jpg]

[Image: ImGsHI7.jpg]

[Image: nEhsZFT.jpg]

[Image: 8KHs6YE.jpg]

[Image: 3lGI3CH.jpg]

[Image: SXXcHe7.jpg]

[Image: jKQ3ufr.jpg]

[Image: HcpCR2k.jpg]

[Image: ym1je1U.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Mullet Hairstyle For Men: Epic Mullet Hair Pictures Huge Set
How did I manage to miss this thread? lol

Possibly the best thread of the year just going by the pics! Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 61 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 282 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 308 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 308 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz