Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Natural FEELING Hair Styling Product
05-28-2017, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 09:41 AM by popp91.)
Most Natural FEELING Hair Styling Product
I am a total newb but have been reading this forum to figure out what is the most natural feeling product for styling hair. By "feeling" I mean touching my hair, running a hand through it, etc. I want absolute minimal stickiness or greasiness.

For background on my newbness, I used gel a bit, which I really dislike but have never used wax or bentonite clay. I don't really understand at all what hair would feel like with them in. Most reviews or youtube videos seems to already assume a moderate level of familiarity with what they are in general.

I have short-medium non-oily straight thick hair. I don't need a lot of hold (just keeping the front of my hair off my forehead). I want a matte look. Preferably unscented or lightly scented. Usually I just blowdry my hair up a bit without any product and it just stays in place all day but it doesnt work in the hot summers.

I read:
...talk/Thread-Does-hair-wax-feel-sticky-or-greasy-after-application?highlight=greasy+dax
and
.../talk/Thread-The-least-greasiest-non-greasy-hairstyling-products
and
...talk/Thread-Gatsby-hair-wax-any-opinions-of-forum-members?pid=5447#pid5447

That first post is most similar to what I am asking, but it didn't cover bentonite clays and I was confused about the difference between the Gatsby moving rubber products and their gray packaged regular matte wax product and which one would be recommended.

So what hair styling products leave your hair feeling most natural to the touch?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best product for fine, dense, greying hair. Vizard 0 85 07-18-2017 06:38 AM
Last Post: Vizard
  Best Natural Hair Products Turbo_styling 1 206 07-15-2017 04:23 AM
Last Post: Davidwilliams
Sad Need product suggestions for light straight hair! XSV21 0 121 05-09-2017 01:35 PM
Last Post: XSV21
  What styling hair products Jax Teller uses (Charlie Hunnam)? SAMCRO 13 71,613 03-26-2017 02:43 AM
Last Post: MaxAyy