Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream
06-13-2013, 03:06 PM
MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream
I'm a confessed product junkie and I tried the MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream, this stuff really makes my hair smooth as it comes! Really like it as a styling cream and I alternate it with other styling creams and hair gels but if i want to rock some smooth waves I go with the MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream. I have the bigger bottle as it lasts very long too, much longer than other styling creams I own.
Nice addition for your grooming products, anyone tried it too?

BTW here's the link to the MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream in Amazon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream
I wanna get my hands on that moroccanoil styling cream asap, a friend of mine with kinky hair reported the same smooth curls!
06-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Must be good as the guys at The Men's Hair Shop are carrying it too, the ingredient profile of the moroccanoil styling cream looks like it's bound to do good stuff to the hair whether curly or straight.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-13-2013, 08:20 PM
My girlfriend uses this particular MoroccanOil brand and even product pack (the big bottle you posted), she swears by it although I haven't dabbed into it (yet...)
06-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I have kinky hair (type), do you think the moroccanoil will be good for my hair, Im looking more for a fresh looking effect.
06-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Yes the Moroccan oil will help a lot to control frizzy curls and make them more defined.
Just don't use too much of the oil as it can get greasy quick.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-18-2013, 10:36 PM
yo robert i ended up ordering some from the online shop.
i can report back on how it works after a few days using it.
06-25-2013, 04:00 PM
bought the moroccanoil hydrating cream of this thread and it makes my curls (kinky hair type) very soft and smooth, easy to wash away too,
Defo liking this one, wondering what it can do when mixed with some natural oils will have to test that one out.
08-06-2013, 09:21 PM
(06-13-2013 03:06 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  BTW here's the link to the MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream in Amazon.

ended up loving the moroccanoil styling cream, says a lot considering hardly anything works for my curly kinky hair
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,961 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  Styling cream DaHansan 0 257 08-14-2016 04:53 AM
Last Post: DaHansan
  What styling hair products Jax Teller uses (Charlie Hunnam)? SAMCRO 11 40,095 07-19-2016 08:21 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 541 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA