Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle with Blowout: Picture Guide
01-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle with Blowout: Picture Guide
From my experience as a hairstylist, I think that the modern slicked back hairstyle with a blowout is going to go big in 2017. I also call it the slicked back blowout as the hairstyle is achieved with a blow dryer and hair mousse. You point the blow dryer so that the air is blown back and up, which then gets your hair going in the same direction.

This is how the slick back blowout hairstyle looks like:

[Image: tNR0IxU.jpg]

Use hair mousse or hair clay for the slicked-back blowout hairstyle. You can first style with a comb as your hair is damp and you're styling the hair back but the slicked back blowout must always be finished with your fingers to make the hairstyle stand up and out. While styling the hair back, out and up, you should always have the blowdryer blowing air on your hair as I've specified.

This is a pretty easy hairstyle for all of you and I'm recommending this hairstyle to many guys with medium length hair.

Haircut specifications:
  • Hair length needed: 4 to 6 inches.
  • Hair type needed: straight hair and wavy hair.
  • Hair Products used: blow dryer to get the hair up and out. Comb to slick the hair back. Hair mousse or hair-clay wax as hairstyling products to achieve your preferred textured.
  • Time to style: 5 minutes.
    Wet/Damp/Dry: damp.
References to go through for this hairstyle: It's customary to rate the hairstyles in this section, so I'm going to rate this modern slicked-back blowout hairstyle as 4 out of 5! You too can vote if you're interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Jim Morrison Hairstyle with Messy Curls - Mens Long Curly Hair The Hairstylist 0 576 01-03-2017 10:58 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Side Part Undercut Hairstyle for Men: Advice, Tips and Picture The Hairstylist 0 524 01-03-2017 08:55 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 593 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 1,097 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum