Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military haircuts: Pictures, How to, Discussion, Products 5 1
Military haircuts: Pictures, How to, Discussion, Products
07-04-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Military haircuts: Pictures, How to, Discussion, Products
Attached pictures are a Brush Cut and a Regulation haircut. Really like the Regulation cut, i might get myself...Blush

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 12:57 PM
and this is the before and after of doing a High and Tight haircut. You go from being a kid to a man Big Grin great picture that shows how a military haircut can suit many men especially if they want to look more serious.

07-07-2013, 10:52 PM
For me, The best hair styles ever are military hair styles which looks elegant, graceful, decent and beautiful. They are just easy to manage and also it reduces the hair fall problem.
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
that Rogelio lad is da man, he wrote the other day a guide to all military haircuts, f*cking epic read. In case no one spotted it
http://www.manlycurls.com/2013/07/milita...les-guide/
08-01-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 07:02 PM by Zorba.)
sorry double post
08-01-2013, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 07:02 PM by Zorba.)
(08-01-2013 01:41 PM)Anton Wrote:  that Rogelio lad is da man, he wrote the other day a guide to all military haircuts, f*cking epic read. In case no one spotted it
http://www.manlycurls.com/2013/07/milita...les-guide/

u must of not read the military haircuts guide in full cos u asked in another thread if the undercut was a military cut and the guide specifies the undercut as such! Tongue Big Grin
08-06-2013, 07:48 PM
i convinced one of my uncles (hes black) to get a high tight recon and it looks out of this world to the point im considering getting one too...
08-07-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 09:37 PM by James.)
HIGH AND TIGHT!!
08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
I've worn a #2 all around my entire life... Now I'm a 27 and a Norwood #3 and want a change. FML.
08-11-2013, 01:09 PM
(08-10-2013 11:18 AM)HairNoob Wrote:  I've worn a #2 all around my entire life... Now I'm a 27 and a Norwood #3 and want a change. FML.

Mmm, what about a high and tight recon? If you are not showing scalp on your vertex (the crown, back of top of head), a recon can really look good because it only allows for the hair on the center of your head to show anyway. You clip everything with a hair clipper (no guard) and allow a strip of hair on top. This hairstyle can look very good especially if you pull, as Rogelio calls, a Vin Diesel (basically start working out and get a nice body together with the haircut for your baldness).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Gareth Bale brush cut hairstyle

Brush cut similar to the flat top haircut but the top is not as flat. This brush cut is of Gareth Bale, he normally has a tight undercut and a side part for the top of the hair.

[Image: bale.jpeg]
09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I was posting in a thread about the burr cut so I will post the pictures here again.
The burr cut is a 1 or 2 hair clipper number, the same length around the head, a male celebrity known for his burr cut is Victor Valdes, FC Barcelona player and goalkeeper. victor Valdes has said he buzzes his hair for convenience and also to look more intimidating in the football field Big Grin before Victor Valdes had medium length hair and everybody knew him as a pretty boy so he buzzed his hair with a burr cut to change that LOL

[Image: Victor_Valdes.jpg]

[Image: strong_VICTOR_VALDES_strong.jpg]

[Image: 3136147_640px.jpg]

And Victor Valdes with long hair and medium length hair, you can see the difference a military haircut can do to a man Big Grin

[Image: victor-valdes-fondo1.jpg]

[Image: victor_valdes15-portero-barcelona.jpg]
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
I don't follow soccer much Jurgen but you're right posting Victor Valdes' burr cut haircut as he is a great example of another male celebrity who rocks military haircuts!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Since you were posting about Victor Valdes, found this neat picture of Victor Valdes with a high and tight, the haircut looks quite good too

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
(06-29-2013 11:53 AM)Jurgen Wrote:  Following TheMensHairForum with three more military haircuts Cool

Regulation cut
Clipped to the skin and combed to the side

High and tight recon
The haircut always up on the crown!

Flat Top
When done right, the Flat Top looks super! just like in the picture but you need a skilled barber Smile

Quite like the "regulation cut" with it to the side slightly shame I have terrible hair genetics ha
11-01-2013, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 04:45 AM by Barber.)
(10-31-2013 02:39 PM)Aesthetix29 Wrote:  
(06-29-2013 11:53 AM)Jurgen Wrote:  Following TheMensHairForum with three more military haircuts Cool

Regulation cut
Clipped to the skin and combed to the side

High and tight recon
The haircut always up on the crown!

Flat Top
When done right, the Flat Top looks super! just like in the picture but you need a skilled barber Smile

Quite like the "regulation cut" with it to the side slightly shame I have terrible hair genetics ha

nah mate you have good hair genetics just seen your hair in your thread Wink
I recommended the high and tight haircut, it can look good on your and its a fairly easy to transition haircut
Cheers
edit, have a look at the picture above of Victor Valdes with the high and tight haircut, that haircut can look good on you me thinks.

12-06-2013, 08:25 AM
(06-26-2013 03:07 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  More military haircuts!

High and Tight Recon

Fresh and tight!

Hi I am trying to cut the high tight fade or crew cut, problem is I end up leaving a line around the head, what's the best way to cut the hair quick and properly? I usually use the clipper vertically is it best to go horizintaly?

Horseshoe Flat Top haircut

How the horseshoe shape looks from above

Flat Top haircut

The Flat Top haircut is just THE military haircut. Great aesthetics for a cut.
12-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Another picture of a high and tight haircut to add to our collection of military haircuts.

12-18-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 03:22 PM by ElenaTheBarber.)
i think the military haircuts are great for men and these styles make a man more handsome Wink give me a nice crew cut, ivy league or high and tight haircut over a side fringe hairstyle or a brush up hairstyle any day of the week !

for those of you willing consider a female hairdressers opinion, got with a short military haircut if your still a bachelor and undecided about the next haircut you want to get because a military haircut is easy to maintain, clean and a LOT of women love the clean cut military look...dont say i didnt tell ya !

(05-31-2013 06:55 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hair products for military haircuts

Hair clippers make the military haircut. If you want to give yourself your own army like buzzes and cuts, you need to own a pretty darn good hair clipper. SO far in this forum, these are the hair clippers that we have found of good use for long term haircuts.

Hair clippers with electric cord

Oster Classic 76 Professional Hair Clipper.

If you're going to leave some hair on the top, you need some regulation pomade, this means you need pomade that will hold up and give a good look without the texture morphing ability of hair wax. Pomades to get for your military haircuts include:

American Crew

Paul Mitchell tea tree pomade

Murrays

Suave pomade for men pack of 4

AXE clean cut pomade

Malin + Goetz pomade

Combs

A simple effective comb to put your hair into a style quickly. Combs also help for buzzing your hair and creating fades.

Get this quality comb or get this other comb. They will do the job to the point.

those above are some great hair products for military haircuts and when it comes to clipping your own hair for doing all kinds of military haircuts it is the Oster classic 76 above that beats any of the other hair clippers imo

Elena
12-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Even though they're military haircuts, most of what you posted here is not allowed in my country's army! Sad
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Man Bun - Epic Hairstyle Guide with Advice, Pictures, How to Style and Videos TheMensHairForum 36 458,152 12-05-2018 03:16 PM
Last Post: Ebony
  Best Hairstyles for Beards - Guide with Pictures and Advice TheMensHairForum 13 813,103 11-29-2018 11:23 AM
Last Post: Liza Jack
  Short Haircuts for Men - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Advice TheMensHairForum 24 604,783 12-05-2017 04:11 PM
Last Post: Frances80
  Mohawk hairstyle and haircut guide - How to and Pictures TheMensHairForum 17 33,220 07-19-2017 07:14 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown