Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military cuts
10-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Military cuts
New to the forum and looking to get tips on short cuts. I prefer military haircuts and am experimenting with different blade lengths. Also looking for the best products to keep my short hair neat!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Military cuts
There is a huge military haircuts thread in the forum, see the link below. Have you read it already and what kind of military haircut do you like?

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...n-Products
10-22-2014, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 04:51 AM by Thebarbered1.)
(10-16-2014 02:59 PM)azwildcat78 Wrote:  New to the forum and looking to get tips on short cuts. I prefer military haircuts and am experimenting with different blade lengths. Also looking for the best products to keep my short hair neat!
Hi azwildcat78.... Brilliant to meet you. I generally have shorter hair, but have had many styles over time. For the last 2 years or so however - up until a couple of months ago -I just had a fairly standard #5ish at the back and sides, and a couple of inches on top. Because my hair is very fine, I've alwaysd been a bit worried.
Then, in early September, I decided to go a bit shorter on top, with a #3 back and sides. I really liked it, but then yesterday, when I had it cut again, and was chatting with my barber about grades and my hair being so fine, she told me that I could go for a #2.5 back and sides if I wanted. I didn't even know they could do .5s (I thought it was just 5,4, 3, 2 etc), so I've learn't something new there. After a little thought, I said "yh, go for the #2.5 back and sides". The result, only a little bit shorter..... 'm really pleased with it
People tell me that I look much younger with shorter hair.
What sort of blade lengths do you like? Liking military haircuts, possibly a bit shorter? Strangely enough, although not in the military, I do work in a military environment so I do see plenty of diffent styles. Would like to chat with you if you'd like to.
10-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Hi Azwild..............
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------