Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Jackson hairstyles, haircuts and hair
05-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Michael Jackson hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Let's specifically discuss Michael Jackson's hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Michale Jackson started his career with an Afro hairstyle that then turned to a long length Jheri Curl during the 80s. During the 90s, Michael Jackson changed his hairstyle to straight long hair and it was rumoured that he has hair plugs inserted as his hair looked like the hair of a doll (artificial hair).

Pictures of Michael Jackson's hairstyles through the years

Michael Jackson Afro hairstyle in the 1970s
[Image: Michael_Jackson.jpg]

[Image: 20_michael70s.jpg]

Michael Jackson Jheri curl hairstyle in the 1980s

[Image: 1305744_f260.jpg]

[Image: 2552609.jpg]

Michael Jackson with long straight hair that looked unnatural

[Image: michael_jackson.jpg]

[Image: o-MICHAEL-JACKSON-CHILD-MOLESTATION-facebook.jpg]

[Image: 050608_michael_jackson_vmed.widec.jpg]

What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Michael Jackson hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Poor fella. Excellent singer but made some bad life decisions. Including his hair.
05-22-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm a declared Michael Jackson fan, but when you see a man who was once full of energy and who also had the good looks turn into a zombie with hair that looks taken out of a doll, you know things ain't right with him.

[Image: Michael.jpg]

It's a shame what happened to him. I truly believe he had mental issues due to his own stolen childhood.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-22-2013, 11:11 PM
(05-22-2013 10:45 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  I'm a declared Michael Jackson fan, but when you see a man who was once full of energy and who also had the good looks turn into a zombie with hair that looks taken out of a doll, you know things ain't right with him.

[Image: Michael.jpg]

It's a shame what happened to him. I truly believe he had mental issues due to his own stolen childhood.

+1

Michael Jackson had so much raw talent he had the ability to garner fans irrespective of background or creed. I like to believe he was a harmless man who had endured a lot of mental pain in his childhood hence the increasingly-bizarre behaviour in his later years. A man who sold so much music and reached to so many people worldwide before Internet, Facebook, Twitter et al, must have been one special human being.

In terms of hairstyles, I've always said Michael Jackson looked his best with his kinky hair mildly loosened up but still showing some nicely-shaped curls; that look and the Afro-hairstyle look were to me his best looks.

See the attached picture and Michael Jackson's different hairstyles; the hair in the middle picture just looks freaky, and I would not be surprised if Michael Jackson got some hair plugs done, wore hair extensions and/or wore wigs (very likely a mix of the 3).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
05-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Michael Jackson looked so good in the late seventies and early eighties, not just talking of his hair either. Why did he become so obsessed with destroying his body I just dont know.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 412 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,148 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,365 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,024 03-27-2016 03:22 PM