Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metro mullet haircut for Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle?
10-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Metro mullet haircut for Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle?
I read the book The Men's Hair Book (great book BTW) and it talks about the metro mullet hairstyle. I found this picture of Cristiano Ronaldo and I was wondering if this would be a metro mullet hairstyle or if the haircut is too short or oddly shaped to be a metro mullet. The picture is from 2006 I think, which is when Cristiano Ronaldo popularized the metro mullet described in the book.

I have seen other pictured examples of the metro mullet hairstyle in the forum and they usually have the mullet-hair longer and wider. The main key point of the metro mullet as I recall was a haircut with short sides and back and a reversely tapered mullet at the neck's hairline. So the metro mullet isn't a full-on mullet but rather a trendier and less extreme form of a mullet. Maybe one of the forum barbers can answer this one?

[Image: wJBPkuU.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 11:15 AM
The Metro Mullet hairstyle from Cristiano Ronaldo has a tapered back & short sides.
That hairstyle of Cristiano Ronaldo in the picture is a very-short Metro Mullet. As you will know from reading that book, the Metro Mullet leaves the bulk of the hair on the top of the head and across the neck's hairline (with the latter being the mullet itself). The hair on the sides of the head is buzzed in what we call a side-square haircut.

The length for the hair of the mullet in a Metro Mullet hairstyle is typically shorter than that of a regular mullet. The idea length is between 1 and 3 inches. Here's a better picture of Cristiano Ronaldo's hair styles as a Metro Mullet hairstyle.

[Image: R7dFNqV.jpg]

[Image: lYt3qCm.jpg]

This is the Metro Mullet of David Beckham with a Faux Hawk hairstyle on the top of his head:

[Image: s4IBAaN.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 146 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 169 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 5,992 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jack O'Connell Unbroken Hair Products to Use for Hairstyle rinsnrepeat 0 344 07-11-2016 10:54 AM
Last Post: rinsnrepeat