Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mens Haircut for Messy Hair: Before and After picture
06-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Mens Haircut for Messy Hair: Before and After picture
Here is a Before and After picture of a clean mens haircut for messy hair. The before hair is messy and unruly with an uneven haircut, so it's desperately needing a good haircut. In the "after" picture, the gentleman gets a clean haircut with short sides done in a clipper taper. The top is trimmed with shears (i.e. scissors) and follows the frontal taper of the Ivy League haircut where the hair on the front (i.e. forelock) has the most length.

This before and after picture illustrates the magic of a good haircut. While there is not an issue with having messy-styled hair (i.e. tousled), it is true that a haircut that has been outgrown and not been maintained can give you a very bad image that goes beyond merely tousling your looks for a messy hairstyle. If you want to get your hair cleaned up, so to speak, then hit the barbershop and ask for a good Ivy League haircut or a taper haircut done with a hair clipper on the sides and back of the head. In most men, the sides and back tend to grow out instead of down, thus disrupting the overall aesthetics of a good haircut and hence the need, in most cases, to keep the sides very short.

[Image: tumblr_n6lrd4gvXq1rka5ueo1_1280.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 280 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 192 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 219 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,024 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum