Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mens Curly Hairstyles - Guide with Pictures
05-28-2013, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 08:02 PM by Jurgen.)
Mens Curly Hairstyles - Guide with Pictures
The follow are some mens curly hairstyles for you to get styling ideas and be up-to-date on those styles that are trendy with pictures and instructions. Each curly hairstyle is described and put into a length category, and they hairstyles range from loose curly hair (i.e. wavy hair) to tight curly hair (i.e. kinky hair or afro textured hair).

You can post your own too and if you know how to make any based on your experience, feel free to add more info on the hairstyles. Included are attached pictures of more curly hairstyles but bear in mind only registered members can see them.

Mens Curly Hairstyles: Shake and Go
Wet the hair, coat with your favorite hairstyling product then shake the hair. Length category: medium

[Image: corbin-bleu-haircut.png]

[Image: Corbin-Bleu-b3a7d.jpg]

Mens Curly Hairstyles - Shoulder Length
Grow to shoulder length and trim into layers so all hair strands reach up to the shoulders. Length Category: long.

[Image: Kenny+G.jpg]

[Image: david_bisbal-cantante.jpg]

Mens Curly Hairstyles - Side Swept
Part the hair to the side and sweep it with either wide tooth comb or fingers.

[Image: diego-boneta-26th-anniversary-carousel-o...all-01.jpg]

[Image: 4_3_11_db2.jpg]

More hairstyles to come in the following posts. Remember, the hairstyles will differ according to the curl type/hair type, so make sure you find out your hair type first using the ISEZ hair type guide.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Mens Curly Hairstyles - Guide with Pictures
Mens Curly Hairstyles - Layered hair
Go to a good hair dresser and ask for your hair to be cut into layers, ideal for men with wavy and coiled hair types. Length category: medium

[Image: 73764.jpg]

[Image: adrian_grenier_celeb_poker.jpg]

05-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Damn, you're on a roll bro, you're becoming our official Men's Hair Forum hairstyle poster Big Grin Here's my try:

Mens Curly Hairstyles - Beyond Shoulder Length
Get your curly locks to reach at least up to chest (nipple) length, this length is when dry, not wet!!

[Image: Polamalu1.jpg]

[Image: Troy-Polamalu.jpg]

[Image: troy-polamalu-hair1.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Corbin Bleu's Hair is different from when he played those roles in High School Musical.
What did he possibly do?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 325 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 293 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 14,053 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 271 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203