Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category
11-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category
Gentlemen, we are happy to announce the opening of our new category for Men's Facial Hair with a Beard, Moustache and Eyebrow hair forum section. The aim of this new forum section is to provide you with discussion on another type of hair we men have, facial hair.

Facial hair is different to scalp hair (the hair on the top of your hair), not only where the hair is in the head but also its properties, styles (beard styles and moustache styles) and characteristics. Facial hair also has a different biological growth to scalp hair and in this forum we cover all types of hair so this section is very much welcomed!

Inside the men's facial hair category, we opened the forum section of Beard, Moustache and Eyebrow hair (click the link) this weekend and we kicked it off with a Men with Moustaches thread. In this forum section we will be talking all that is relevant to men's facial hair such as how to grow a beard, beard styling, growing a moustache, using beard trimmers, what electric shavers are good to buy etc

We will also be opening a specific section in the Men's Facial Hair category for facial hair products discussing such as electric shavers, beard and moustache trimmers and pluckers so please keep an eye as it is going live very soon and we can discuss lots of products specially now with the Christmas season upon us.

We are looking to continue being the leading community for male grooming and this new forum category will be bringing out lots to talk about!

The Men's Hair Forum team

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category
Another awesome addon to the community Smile
11-28-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category
Agreed,looks good too, but what is that all about eyebrow hair Big Grin can you like trim that s**t or what?? I have yet to catch up to the modern grooming manners but eyebrows...
11-28-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category
(11-28-2013 11:51 AM)Robert Wrote:  Agreed,looks good too, but what is that all about eyebrow hair Big Grin can you like trim that s**t or what?? I have yet to catch up to the modern grooming manners but eyebrows...

U would be surprised mate, am in the process of getting my license and modern mens grooming is advancing a lot although the basics are still intact.
Heart the new facial hair section guys.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Forum members, please read TheMensHairForum 9 3,408 11-25-2014 05:33 AM
Last Post: AddyB
Star New Forum Section - Male Grooming Blogs & Hair Journeys TheMensHairForum 1 1,068 04-10-2014 03:35 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  New Forum Section: Miscellaneous Section TheMensHairForum 7 2,903 08-28-2013 07:23 AM
Last Post: BigHair
  Natural hair for Men, new forum section! TheMensHairForum 3 2,130 06-24-2013 12:08 PM
Last Post: Anton