Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men and Moustaches - Inspiration, Pictures, Epicness
11-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Men and Moustaches - Inspiration, Pictures, Epicness
Guys, this is our official thread on men and their moustaches (so no beards!). Get your moustache inspiration with pictures or just get some epic LOLs with some equally epic moustaches some men grow. Whatever it is, let's make this our official thread on men's moustache pictures since we are ending Movember!

Let's kick this off with the following famous males with moustaches:

Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum in Magnum, P.I.

The myth is that Tom Sellect was born with a moustache already. Tom Selleck could in fact be the Chuck Norris of moustaches. His flowery T-Shirts, his Ferrari Testarossa and his ability to bed any woman he wanted put Tom Selleck and his moustache as two different entities with one same goal: epicness.

[Image: 453px-Tom_Selleck_2010.jpg]

Lynn Belvedere in Mr. Belvedere

Epic moustache from Lynn Belvedere in the sitcom Mr. Belvedere. He would not be the same sans the moustache!

[Image: Mr_Belvedere.jpg]

Ned Flanders

How could we forget of Ned Flanders? Ned Flanders has sported a moustache ever since he appeared in the Simpsons!

[Image: Ned_Flanders.png]

Salvador Dali's moustache

Salvador Dali had some very crazy moustaches with his insignia moustache being a very thin moustache made into a lock per side with the moustache hair bound together with either grease or hair gel! (see attached picture).

Come on guys, put your favorite all time moustaches! Cool

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 02:27 PM by Stevens.)
RE: Men and Moustaches - Inspiration, Pictures, Epicness
That mustache of the Godfather. Pimping Big Grin

[Image: 1039205-g6.jpg]

[Image: thegodfatherbrando.jpg]
11-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Jack Daniels Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: jack_daniels_by_tony_shasteen_by_ashcana...59ab7d.jpg]
11-27-2013, 05:44 PM
btw guys what is a good mustache trimmer to maintain a good mustache. I want to buy a beard trimmer but would not discard the idea of getting a good mustache trimmer too.
11-28-2013, 07:55 AM
(11-27-2013 05:44 PM)Stevens Wrote:  btw guys what is a good mustache trimmer to maintain a good mustache. I want to buy a beard trimmer but would not discard the idea of getting a good mustache trimmer too.

Stevens, I responded to your best beard trimmer thread so have a look as I gave you two great options for beard trimmers. Usually a beard trimmer will work great for mustache trimming too although you may want to get also get a precision trimmer to really define the shape of the mustache. I recommend this precision trimmer which you can get even if you don't own a beard trimmer.

For mustache trimmers, have a look at this beard/mustache trimmer which includes defining tools too!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Cant believe none of you black brothers in the forum have posted Isaac Washington mustache, the dude from The Love boat, come on !!

[Image: 77b7dcf57a1e4dd6cd5273fc623c18ba.png]

[Image: Ted_Lange_Isaac_Washington_The_Love_Boat_1977.JPG]

[Image: LoveBoat_title_6_TL.JPG]
12-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Former MMA Don Frye and his mustache, he looks like Tom Selleck on steroids.

[Image: Don-Frye.jpg]

[Image: gallrg_prow_prow9.jpg]

[Image: 52839074-don-frye.jpg]

[Image: Fighter_124.jpg]
01-11-2014, 09:02 AM
The Tom Selleck moustache is a classic and i love it!
i wish I could grow a moustache too, but the hair in that area aren't too much (and I'm 33)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Man bun hairstyle with hipster beard pictures? Style request Cool Hair Guy 2 2,296 05-28-2015 02:42 PM
Last Post: Bradley
Photo Long Hair Men Beards - Pictures, Advice, Inspiration, How To, and More TheMensHairForum 2 1,696 03-29-2015 09:42 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
Photo Disconnected Beard Haircut with High Fade Cut Style - Pictures Sunset 0 2,386 03-21-2015 12:49 PM
Last Post: Sunset
  Moustache and Beard Pictures - Funny, Crazy Barber 11 9,975 12-19-2014 04:55 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum