Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mel Gibson mustache: The Handlebar and Chin Puff style
01-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Mel Gibson mustache: The Handlebar and Chin Puff style
Mel Gibson has been known for his scalp hair more than for his facial hair. However, Mel Gibson has had a mustache in the style of a Handlebar and Chin Puff facial hairstyle that will take very long to be forgotten (if ever). Usually clean shaven, he is quick to avoid any facial hairiness although he too has been caught with a thick full beard in his days of directing but, as said, he much prefers his face fully shaved.

Pictures of Mel Gibson's mustache, Handlebar and Chin Puff style!

It certainly was a surprise when he randomly turned up with his facial hair like this Big Grin By the way the Handlebar 'tache looks remarkably similar to Simon Le Bon's Handlebar moustache itself.

[Image: mel_gibson_18t20lf-18t20me.jpg?x=450&...0nLruENQ--]

[Image: mel_gibson19102119.jpg]

[Image: ZgeuUg3.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Ron Swanson mustache style name? JaimeSpain 3 2,022 07-19-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,035 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,186 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,597 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39