Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medium length casual and elegant hairstyle
02-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Question Medium length casual and elegant hairstyle
Hi. I've been looking for a hairstyle that really suits me for a long time and have not found any as of yet.
I have brown hair, slightly wavy and quite thick. I also have a cowlick on my right (front).

I'd like something medium length, no shorter than 2 inches on the sides (not a fan of the taper and fade), at once casual and elegant, easy to keep and rather loose than rigid.
I've always had a fringe and would like to keep it that way but I'm open to new ideas.
As for hair products, I prefer less shine and a more naturally healthy look. An organic looking sheen is good. Ideally, something that feels natural when I run my fingers through the hair.
Whether or not the style is trendy doesn't matter to me. If it suits me, great.

I'm being particular, I know, but if you know of some hairstyles that fit at least some of my description, then let me know. It's incredibly frustrating to have to go to the barber and get a haircut I don't really want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hairstyle product recommendation Eddsta 1 215 10-26-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: ceyyto
  Should I cut my hair the same length all around? xebeq 0 249 08-21-2017 05:56 PM
Last Post: xebeq
  Anyone know what hairstyle this is called? Sleek Blade 5 816 08-02-2017 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleek Blade
Question Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face? Maedor 0 302 07-24-2017 12:41 AM
Last Post: Maedor