Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medium length casual and elegant hairstyle 0 0
Medium length casual and elegant hairstyle
02-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Question Medium length casual and elegant hairstyle
Hi. I've been looking for a hairstyle that really suits me for a long time and have not found any as of yet.
I have brown hair, slightly wavy and quite thick. I also have a cowlick on my right (front).

I'd like something medium length, no shorter than 2 inches on the sides (not a fan of the taper and fade), at once casual and elegant, easy to keep and rather loose than rigid.
I've always had a fringe and would like to keep it that way but I'm open to new ideas.
As for hair products, I prefer less shine and a more naturally healthy look. An organic looking sheen is good. Ideally, something that feels natural when I run my fingers through the hair.
Whether or not the style is trendy doesn't matter to me. If it suits me, great.

I'm being particular, I know, but if you know of some hairstyles that fit at least some of my description, then let me know. It's incredibly frustrating to have to go to the barber and get a haircut I don't really want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face Sucre 1 141 10-03-2018 12:50 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Question Best hairstyles for thinning hair: short to medium length styles RomanAct 1 146 09-20-2018 12:23 PM
Last Post: Panther
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 2 185 09-20-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: RomanAct
  Hairstyle advice for Oblong face bardeeshoo 2 189 09-19-2018 10:02 AM
Last Post: Panther