Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medium Length Messy Side Part + Mullet
01-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Medium Length Messy Side Part + Mullet
I saw this hairstyle and thought it looked really good. I got the idea from a video, which I will post if a moderator allows me to do so. The biggest question I had with it was roughly what the measurements for such a hairstyle would be. Also do these type of hairstyles suit any face shape?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Medium Length Messy Side Part + Mullet
If you want to get a mullet you really should not be exceeding a 2 inch length if you care about looking good and what others may think of you (some people don't care and that's another way to go about it). But if aesthetics matters, don't exceed 2 lengths.

Look into the Metro Mullet from Rogelio which Cristiano Ronaldo had and which Fabio Coentrao also had. To give you an idea, this is how it looks:

[Image: Coentrao.bmp]

[Image: coentrao.jpg]

It's a simple and discreet mullet with the sides flared out. You can go a bit further and clip the sides of the head as shown in the Cristiano Ronaldo linked thread above.

A Metro Mullet (or even longer mullet) works for just every male except for those on the overweight side. With edgy hairstyles like this one you want to be looking good already and then get the mullet done.

EDIT: Attached is the Cristiano Ronaldo Metro Mullet with the sides clipped, that's the full Metro Mullet hairstyle FWIW.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah I've seen the metro mullet before and I'm definitely interested in it. But the hairstyle I was talking about is similar to the metro mullet, except the sides and top are longer and the front is parted to one side. It sounds odd but it looks nice haha.
01-02-2014, 10:31 PM
(01-02-2014 05:40 PM)GoodHair Wrote:  Yeah I've seen the metro mullet before and I'm definitely interested in it. But the hairstyle I was talking about is similar to the metro mullet, except the sides and top are longer and the front is parted to one side. It sounds odd but it looks nice haha.

Try and find a picture to show what you're talking about, then I'm sure it'll be easier to help with your queries! Smile
01-03-2014, 09:48 AM
(01-02-2014 10:31 PM)connorhassle123 Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 05:40 PM)GoodHair Wrote:  Yeah I've seen the metro mullet before and I'm definitely interested in it. But the hairstyle I was talking about is similar to the metro mullet, except the sides and top are longer and the front is parted to one side. It sounds odd but it looks nice haha.

Try and find a picture to show what you're talking about, then I'm sure it'll be easier to help with your queries! Smile

I tried to find a picture but could only find a video, I'll wait until 50 posts or until a mod gives me permission.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Side part slick back Keith_H21 0 204 11-01-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Keith_H21
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 298 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 321 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 182 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs