Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mature Hairline or loosing hair?
01-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Mature Hairline or loosing hair?
HI,
I am 24 year old from past few months i noticed that i loosed hair at both the sides.
I just want to confirm wither it was just my mature hair line or seriously i am suffering for MPB.
I also want to mention that my forehead is somewhat broader from childhood so it it becoause of that or i loosed my hair at both the end seriously.

Normally while combing i don't loose , but at the time of shampooing(10 to 20 hairs normally) and same while oiling i losse.
plz help me..i will share my pic also shortly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 12:12 PM by Doworkgetbig.)
RE: Mature Hairline or loosing hair?
A lot of people see a receding hairline begin in there mid twenties. This doesn't mean you are going to go fully bald soon! Its hard to tell with just your description but you can always look into hair growth products. There are many more options for men losing hair now, than even 10-20 years ago!
07-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Hello,

There are many options, but do you want to really spend the money and connect yourself constantly to drugs to manage and possible regrow hair?

For me, I take a holistic, mother-nature approach, without relying too much on supplementation.

The key is in identifying the culprit. Your receding hairline may have to do with stress, hormonal imbalances, unhealthy diet, inflammation, allergies, etc. I would suggest you get your thyroid, blood, and urine tested to identify any abnormalities.

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance).
08-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Hi I'm 16 and I have done a lot of research but I really need clarification if I a really losing my hair at this very young age I could post pictures if anyone replies
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello with a strange hairline Angelos13 1 86 11-17-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: Stylishfrick