Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyles, haircuts and hair
05-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Let's specifically discuss Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Matthew Mcconaughey has blonde wavy hair that he has kept short to medium length (almost long) through the years. matthew mcconaughey's hairstylels range between business cuts to surfer hair (waves).

An interesting observation of Matthew Mcconaughey is that in 1999 he was arrested and taken a mugshot where his hair loss was very visible. More than ten years later, Matthew Mcconaughey hair loss is not visible at all.

Matthew Mcconaughey messy hairstyle
[Image: matthew_mcconaughey1_300_40.jpg]

Matthew Mcconaughey Business cut
[Image: matthew-mcconaughey-2012-los-angeles-film-eRB7f7.jpg]

Matthew Mcconaughey layered wavy hair
[Image: matthew-mcconaughey-scruffy-looking.jpg]

Matthew Mcconaughey surfer hair
[Image: matthew_mcconaughey-magic_mike-7.jpg]

Check out the attached picture for the incredible transformation of Matthew Mcconaughey hair loss !!

Discuss.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Excellent compilation of Matthew Mcconaughey's hairstyles, Jurgen! I think his surfer wavy hair looks pretty good, I havent seen many cases of Hollywood actors pulling the surfer hair look.

Like you say, the interesting point here is Matthew Mcconaughey's hair loss from 1999 till now. How did he regrow his hair back? I think he was pimping some hair loss product in the early 2000s although he quite likely got some hair rework done (great transplant).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Shame my hair is one type below his as the surfer hair looks really good.
05-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Matthew Mcconaughey with his latest look: his hair in a what looks like a bobcut hairstyle and an 1980s mustache. You tell them boy!

[Image: matthew%20mcconaughey-1487618.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-25-2013, 09:51 PM
(05-25-2013 09:35 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Shame my hair is one type below his as the surfer hair looks really good.

You can still get surfer hair with coiled hair not just straight or wavy hair. you just have to grow it a bit longer so it hangs down.

05-25-2013, 10:39 PM
I think the picture of Matthew Mcconaughey with the funny hair and the mustache and looking skinny is for his latest movie Dallas Buyers Club.
05-26-2013, 12:31 AM
I have always been mindblown by that mugshot picture of Matthew Mcconaughey's hair loss in '99 and then the guy turning out of nowhere with that healthy surfer hair. Whoever worked on his hairline did an excellent job as Mcconaughey was displaying some serious receding hairline back then.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
05-26-2013, 03:34 PM
With regards to Matthew Mcconaughey's hair loss, he used to claim a product called Regenix did the miracle. However, no hair loss product will grow back so much hair and I don't care what the magic fairy has told anyone.

Matthew Mcconaughey had a good hair transplant and, by the looks of it, he looks like he got some 3500+ hairs added to shape the hairline. The result is great, and the hair transplant plus some minoxidil plus some hair fibers plus some thickening shampoo plus, perhaps, some finasteride, is what gets you the balding miracle like in the case of Matthew Mcconaughey. But the great hair transplant is always needed to have naturally-looking hair.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
01-11-2014, 08:41 AM
I don't know about you, but I like McConaughey better when he is a skinhead.
Pity I can't post any image here now, since I don't have the required amount of posts.
But check it out in google.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 417 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,153 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,426 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,033 03-27-2016 03:22 PM