Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle pictures in High School
08-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle pictures in High School
I was replying to a Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle thread when I found some hairstyle pictures of a young Matthew Mcconaughey. The pictures are from high school & his hair is dyed surfer blonde with a neat businessman haircut. You can even see the roots of his natural hair as the bleached surfer blonde was getting outgrown Big Grin

Mcconaughey has been one of the few Hollywood celebrities to talk about his hair loss & what he has used to treat it. He said it was some pills that he got paid to sponsor but the reality was that Matthew Mcconaughey got hair plugs. By the late 1990s Matthew Mcconaughey was going bald & suddenly he came back with a full mane. He got a great hair plug job done for sure!

Pictures of Matthew Mcconaughey's blonde hairstyle in high school.

[Image: ht_matthew_mcconaughey_sr_color_101111_ssv.jpg]

[Image: iwtIQXE.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 07:13 AM by moboblubub.)
RE: Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle pictures in High School
I didn't know he'd had hair plugs, great to see him young too! I'm glad he hasn't decided to keep the "Rust" look from true detective Big Grin
08-28-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle pictures in High School
(08-26-2014 07:11 AM)moboblubub Wrote:  I didn't know he'd had hair plugs, great to see him young too! I'm glad he hasn't decided to keep the "Rust" look from true detective Big Grin

With regards to the hair plugs, oh yes he did! Unfortunately he misled the public by claiming that the sudden hairline magic was from some sugar pills he got paid to pimp, when the reality was that he got a great hairline work done and he jumped on minoxidil and finasteride as fast as you can say his surname. Unlike other Hollywood celebrities like Nicholas Cage or John Travolta, Matthew Mcconaughey's hair transplant was a good one.

You'd be surprised how important hair is to a male celebrity. A thick and dense mane of locks can enhance a male's appearance to absurdly positive levels, so imagine how much Hollywood actors and other male celebrities who depend on their physique for their paycheck do value their hair. They will go to any extent to preserve their hair and will go as far as to try experimental methods to not go bald, including injecting growth hormone on their scalp to revive the follicles (although this specific method doesn't make a lot of sense from a dermatological point of view and is one that is simply on-going gossip in the fashion industry in certain circles). But still, balding male celebrities will go for such experimental trickery!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 132 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 405 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 459 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 342 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma