Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products
04-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products
Let's specifically discuss Matt Bomer's hair, hairstyles and haircuts in this thread. This will be more of a guide covering all his styling options over the years although you are free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Pictures of Matt Bomer hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Matt Bomer is notable for his side part hairstyle & for having a classic look most of his time. He is a brunette of wavy hair & keeps the length medium in just about all his styles.

Side part
The side part could be the representing hairstyle of Matt Bomer. Side parting wavy hair is not as easy as side parting straight hair but Bomer always gets it right. He chooses his left temple to draw the parting line & uses a light pomade such as this water based pomade to keep a clean & classic look that doesn't look like he is 'trying too hard' to look classic.

Do also remember to use a wide tooth comb for side parting or combing wavy hair! this is very important because you can damage your waves with regular combs. So if you want great hair, then invest in a good wide-tooth comb like this one here which is super durable & affordable - it is also used by many in this forum too.

[Image: 414px-6.7.11MattBomerByLuigiNovi1.jpg]

[Image: Matt-bomer-spirit-awards-2012-15.jpg]

[Image: matt_bomer_02.jpg]

[Image: matt_bomer_03.jpg]

[Image: matt_bomer_08.jpg]

[Image: matt-bomer-responds-to-fans-fifty-shades...tition.gif]

[Image: mattBomer_236x236.jpg]

[Image: matt-bomer-el-cine-en-rosa.jpg]

[Image: matt-bomer-crimefighter-05.jpg]

Side fringe
Well if you are constantly wearing a side part style then it is normal that you experiment with side fringes too & casual side fringes too! So here is a picture of Matt Bomer with a side fringe hairstyle - you can use the same pomade as recommended above for the side part or you can use the hair styling cream recommended in the next hairstyle i.e. slicked back hair, after this picture below:

[Image: matt-bomer-header.jpg]

Slicked back hair
Another cool hairstyle of Matt Bomer has been his slicked back hair. His hair style has been done with the modern version of the slick back where volume is left on the hair. A pomade like the one used for his side parts or a styling cream like this one here are great choices for the modern slicked back hair.

[Image: Ian-Somerhalder-Matt-Bomer-2013-People-C...ards-8.jpg]

[Image: matt+bomer.jpg]

[Image: Ian-Somerhalder-Matt-Bomer-2013-People-C...ards-7.jpg]

[Image: matt_bomer_10.jpg]

[Image: matt-bomer-da-man-magazine-fashion-feature.jpg]

Messy hairstyle
Bomer has been caught at times with a messy hairstyle or with his side part way too messy to be considered a classic look Big Grin
For a messy hairstyle with wavy hair like the one of Matt Bomer, the best product to use is a hair mousse & we highly recommend this styling mousse to keep your waves in check & defined even with a messy style!

[Image: matt-bomer-sunglasses-shopping-04.jpg]

[Image: matt-bomer.jpg]

[Image: DwBIhga.jpg]

Pompadour
An interesting hairstyle of Matt Bomer has been his pompadour hair style that he briefly wore for a photo shoot of a magazine. His wavy mane looked good & trendier compared to all the time the classic look lol
To craft your pompadour, you would want a strong hold pomade & one that hopefully doesn't mean that removing it is like visiting hell. So for an 'easy to wash' strong hold pomade with some shine, this pomade right here is the perfect candidate & will also work for your slicked back styles btw!

[Image: matt-bomer-da-man-magazine-fashion-feature-07.jpg]

Bangs
Earlier in his career, Matt Bomer had his hair in bangs. This style was very hip & made him look younger than he was!
For the bangs you can some of the styling cream, mousse or water-based pomade recommended just to have the bangs over your forehead.

[Image: WyTpbyo.jpg]

Crew cut
Surprisingly Matt Bomer did get a haircut for his medium length mane & sported a clean crew cut haircut that removed all the natural volume of his wavy hair. However Bomer's new haircut was well received!

For the crew cut, the best hair product to own is a high quality hair clipper. However a high quality clipper will be also awesome to own for lots of short mens haircuts & buzz cuts of all kinds - the crew cut is a buzz cut. This cordless hair clipper is the ultimate hair clipper that we recommend because it is the best cordless clipper you can get for your money & comes with everything included. It is so good you can use it to trim your sideburns and even beard - since it is cordless it is very easy to handle & use. It is not a cheap hair clipper but it is a hair clipper that will last you years without a hint of a problem Smile

[Image: KliRQr9.jpg]

[Image: 5aQhDfv.jpg]

That is it. Feel free to post more of his pictures or ask questions Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products
I think him and Zachary Quinto really rock any thing to do with combing the hair to the side and what not. There is a hairstyle guide of Zachary Quito in the forum too, thinking it was also done by you Jurgen. I like the fact that there are still classy men in Hollywood and it is not just a poser show as it looks to me imo these days.

Not sure if worth pointing out but both Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto are homosexual. yet if you look at the way the dress and style their hair, the last think you would think is their homosexual. Dressed classic, hair parted classic, can speak like real men and not blurb incoherently like many Hollywood stars...imo both Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto are real men style icons.
04-25-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products
Not really a fan of the first picture. The do just reminds me of a peacock for some reason, lol.
04-26-2014, 01:44 PM
(04-24-2014 02:31 PM)James Wrote:  Not sure if worth pointing out but both Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto are homosexual. yet if you look at the way the dress and style their hair, the last think you would think is their homosexual. Dressed classic, hair parted classic, can speak like real men and not blurb incoherently like many Hollywood stars...imo both Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto are real men style icons.

I know many homosexual males from my job industry in fashion, and I can tell you that homosexual men tend to be very well dressed and elegant. It is no surprise to me that both Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto are homosexual as a big percentage of homosexual males act like regular heterosexual guys and dress smart and elegant. Unfortunately, homosexual men tend to be way too stereotyped by society, but I can tell you that many homosexual men perfectly fit into the role that society has constructed of what "real" men are Smile

By the way, for anyone interested, this is the link to Zachary Qinto's hairstyles and haircuts discussion thread with his side part styles and classic looks. He also has a thing for the Quiff, unlike Matt Bomer himself who prefers messy hairstyles and the modern slick back style.

(04-25-2014 03:17 PM)Jesse Wrote:  Not really a fan of the first picture. The do just reminds me of a peacock for some reason, lol.
Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-04-2014, 08:52 AM
There are some gr8 styles here, i might save some for further reference!
08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I think Matt looks okay with a crew cut, but the longer styles are much more fetching - especially for him.
04-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Can his hairstyles work for a guy with straight thick hair? I know his hair bends easily because it is wavy but is it possible for a guy with straight hair to get something similar like him?
12-14-2015, 10:33 AM
(04-01-2015 09:49 PM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  Can his hairstyles work for a guy with straight thick hair? I know his hair bends easily because it is wavy but is it possible for a guy with straight hair to get something similar like him?

I mean, I guess you can. You can try putting salt water spray + hair spray in your hair, then blow-dry it, creating messy waves. But it depends on your hair.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 125 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 392 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 442 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,372 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum