Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive afro hair style 5 times bigger than head!
03-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Thumbs Down Massive afro hair style 5 times bigger than head!
Guys have a look at this real picture of a huge afro hairstyle, the hair in the afro is like 5 times bigger than the head! I can't remember the name of the woman but she's real and she is known for her huge afro. I cannot even begin to understand how she can go about her day with that massive cloud of hair on her head. Imagine if your wallet drops on the floor, how are you going to pick it up if the second you move your head down you lose balance and drop to the floor? lol

I never understood why some people would go to this extreme to have big hair. She can grow a big hairstyle like it's obvious but why go for that massive length? Undecided Can you imagine if your working on a tangle and then your cloud falls inside that cloud of hair? lol what if a bird hides inside and builds her nest there? You ain't even gonna notice by the looks of it.

[Image: b83f71c7cba7dc7f4e0f13e04049c6d2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Massive afro hair style 5 times bigger than head!
That's insane! Imagine the amount of conditioner she must have to use every time she washes. But I'll admit, she is beautiful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Music Toby Sebastian Hair Style as Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones Tobys 1 264 10-18-2016 02:30 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Trying to get Simon Baker style from "Margin Call" maverick767 1 393 09-05-2016 04:12 AM
Last Post: Salazar Mojo
  How long to grow medium afro hairstyle for wavy hair? R.mendez099 1 454 07-30-2016 01:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyboiJ21
  Back part of hair is poofier and "bigger" than rest Tigrane 1 499 05-09-2016 03:13 AM
Last Post: Elementalove