Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marouane Chamakh hair and hairstyles... and BALDING!
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Marouane Chamakh hair and hairstyles... and BALDING!
Marouane Chamakh's hair is the sad story of premature balding or male pattern baldness. He tries to hide it with modern hairstyles and even imitating the hairstyles of Cristiano Ronaldo but Marouane Chamakh's balding is so visible that it makes you feel sadness for him.
Marouane Chamakh is a moroccan football player playing in the Premier League, he is 30 but he has been losing his hair for years and even with advanced hair loss he still styles his hair like its not there - which can be good too as it is cool to not care what other people think of ur image Smile
I am posting pictures of his present baldness and continuing balding, imo when he is 35 there will not be enough hair to even style it as his balding is very aggressive Undecided

Pictures of Marouane Chamakh's hair balding and the hairstyles he chooses

Shaggy haircut with shaped hairline
Looks really weird, this picture is from 2 years ago:

[Image: MarouaneChamakhArsenal5.jpg]

and these pictures of his shaggy from 1 year ago:

[Image: _65074965_chamakh.jpg]

[Image: Jack%2520Sullivan%27s%2520Marouane%2520C...ts-1518336]

this is from 4 years a go....

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh-006.jpg]

Side part
Lots of thinning in the front, picture from 1 year ago...

[Image: cham-368758.jpg]

Metro mullet hairstyle with shaped hairline
This picture is from 2 years ago, Chamakh has a metro mullet hair style and shaped hairline again.

[Image: Marouane_Chamkah_1_1440138a.jpg]

and this same metro mullet hairstyle in pic below is from 4 years ago

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh1_2338416.jpg]

and from 5 years ago...

[Image: 1065192410.jpg]

[Image: 529px-Marouane_Chamakh_29.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Marouane Chamakh hair and hairstyles... and BALDING!
some + pictures of his hair loss from 2 years ago in 2012 to 2013:

[Image: article-1331719049483-120EA2F0000005DC-6...66x310.jpg]

[Image: 105769.jpg]

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh-Arsenal-training_2785775.jpg]

Before starting to go bald
This was Marouane Chamakh hair before he started balding about 8 years ago:

[Image: Chamakh-1858.jpg]

[Image: Mar_MarouaneChamakh150.jpg]

[Image: marouane-chamakh_1456344c.jpg]

[Image: marouane-chamakh-01.jpg]

and to finish this series of photographs, we have these 2 pictures of his hair...

[Image: Chamakh-2111.jpg]

[Image: 72772.jpg]

and the 2 photos above show that using hair gel & Toppik to hide your baldness can backfire Sad

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-14-2014, 02:56 PM
(01-14-2014 01:22 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  some + pictures of his hair loss from 2 years ago in 2012 to 2013:

[Image: article-1331719049483-120EA2F0000005DC-6...66x310.jpg]

[Image: 105769.jpg]

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh-Arsenal-training_2785775.jpg]

Before starting to go bald
This was Marouane Chamakh hair before he started balding about 8 years ago:

[Image: Chamakh-1858.jpg]

[Image: Mar_MarouaneChamakh150.jpg]

[Image: marouane-chamakh_1456344c.jpg]

[Image: marouane-chamakh-01.jpg]

and to finish this series of photographs, we have these 2 pictures of his hair...

and the 2 photos above show that using hair gel & Toppik to hide your baldness can backfire Sad

HIs balding tho looks unlike male pattern baldness as in its all over the head instead of the temples going back meeting the vertex or am I not seen it right??
01-16-2014, 02:21 PM
(01-14-2014 02:56 PM)Lordius Wrote:  
(01-14-2014 01:22 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  and to finish this series of photographs, we have these 2 pictures of his hair...

HIs balding tho looks unlike male pattern baldness as in its all over the head instead of the temples going back meeting the vertex or am I not seen it right??

Lordius, that's right, male pattern baldness usually follows a predictable pattern starting with the hairline receding at the forehead's temples. However, there are two more types of male alopecia which, while rare, do occur; these two forms of alopecia are diffuse patterned and unpatterned alopecia, and in both balding forms, the hair is lost and thinned all over the top of the hed instead of via sections as it happens in MPB.

[Image: 89DEnGq.jpg]

In the case of Marouane Chamakh, what this means is that you can see his scalp all over the top of his head but he still has hair to style it and his forehead hairline remains largely untouched.

[Image: marouane-chamakh-150a-0715091.jpg]

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh1_2335576.jpg]

[Image: PA-7855278.jpg]

However, in his latest pictures his forehead hairline is taking a hit and he truly is losing the little he has left. Poor fella.

[Image: Marouane-Chamakh-008.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-18-2014, 08:22 AM
he was at Arsenal and then was moved to Crystal palace...so i reckon his balding is his lesser worry lol
01-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Another picture of his that I found. Again, scalp is way too visible to be considering any hairstyling in his case. Shaving it or keeping it very short (think Channing Tatum style) would realistically be the best option for him. I could understand though that he didn't want to pull the plug just yet.

[Image: 369px-Chamakh_Emirates_Cup_cropped.jpg]

(01-14-2014 01:22 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  and to finish this series of photographs, we have these 2 pictures of his hair...

I'm surprised through that his hair looks so bad even if he was using Toppik like the one in the link above as that's the best hair fiber product currently available and surely he could afford it anyway. He looks to have poured the whole bottle on his hair as the right amount of Toppik looks natural and just conceals the see-through the scalp.

This guy must be going through hell as some of the pictures above look horribly styled and the guy probably knows it is time to let go and just shave it all. Perhaps a bit more tragic to him considering he had a full head of hair as shown in the pictures in this thread.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-21-2014, 02:54 PM
pheww poor guy he is screwed.
01-23-2014, 07:54 AM
(01-18-2014 04:01 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Another picture of his that I found. Again, scalp is way too visible to be considering any hairstyling in his case. Shaving it or keeping it very short would realistically be the best option for him. I could understand though that he didn't want to pull the plug just yet.

Yeah, I totally agree.
I think he should shave them all and be a skinhead...
01-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Damn that looks weird. He'd look fine with a shaved head.
04-16-2014, 09:27 PM
I can't imagine Chamakh with a bald head, it's quite clear that he is trying to cover it up to
04-17-2014, 03:14 PM
(04-16-2014 09:27 PM)herehair Wrote:  I can't imagine Chamakh with a bald head, it's quite clear that he is trying to cover it up to

Unfortunately, he has gotten to a point where his scalp just shows too much, so he would be better with just letting it all go and shave his head. Some of his pictures where he tries to use Toppik or some similar hair fibers look sad, since the guy is obviously affected by it and is trying to hide it as much as he can (which is difficult when running on a field for 90 minutes, sweating and with cameras all around pointing at you).

He is 30 but he has been balding since he was 26 or so, and balding can morally destroy a young man especially. At least he has (supposedly) a lot of money from playing soccer at a professional level, so he surely can help alleviate the mental pain of baldness with some money spending and what not Smile

04-17-2014, 03:17 PM
(04-17-2014 03:14 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(04-16-2014 09:27 PM)herehair Wrote:  I can't imagine Chamakh with a bald head, it's quite clear that he is trying to cover it up to

Unfortunately, he has gotten to a point where his scalp just shows too much, so he would be better with just letting it all go and shave his head. Some of his pictures where he tries to use Toppik or some similar hair fibers look sad, since the guy is obviously affected by it and is trying to hide it as much as he can (which is difficult when running on a field for 90 minutes, sweating and with cameras all around pointing at you).

He is 30 but he has been balding since he was 26 or so, and balding can morally destroy a young man especially. At least he has (supposedly) a lot of money from playing soccer at a professional level, so he surely can help alleviate the mental pain of baldness with some money spending and what not Smile
Or he can do what Rooney did and get a hair transplant lol
04-17-2014, 03:37 PM
(04-17-2014 03:17 PM)herehair Wrote:  Or he can do what Rooney did and get a hair transplant lol

This is true, however, Rafa Nadal hardly takes any rest, unlike Rooney who got his hair transplant during the summer break. His hair transplant was an absolute failure though, and part of it was due to the fact that Rooney was back heading footballs some weeks later LOL (the man is not very smart).

Did you see the thread we had here some months ago of Rooney actually slicing his forehead during a training session? That sure screwed up his hair transplant even more LOL

04-17-2014, 03:50 PM
(04-17-2014 03:37 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 03:17 PM)herehair Wrote:  Or he can do what Rooney did and get a hair transplant lol

This is true, however, Rafa Nadal hardly takes any rest, unlike Rooney who got his hair transplant during the summer break. His hair transplant was an absolute failure though, and part of it was due to the fact that Rooney was back heading footballs some weeks later LOL (the man is not very smart).

Did you see the thread we had here some months ago of Rooney actually during a training session? That sure screwed up his hair transplant even more LOL

Yeah I saw the Harry Potter cut on Rooney's head lol, what a waste of £10,000, his hairline never was good and yet I don't think he managed to sort it out even after his transplant. He had two transplants to you know.
04-17-2014, 03:59 PM
(04-17-2014 03:50 PM)herehair Wrote:  

Did you see the thread we had here some months ago of Rooney actually during a training session? That sure screwed up his hair transplant even more LOL

Yeah I saw the Harry Potter cut on Rooney's head lol, what a waste of £10,000, his hairline never was good and yet I don't think he managed to sort it out even after his transplant. He had two transplants to you know.

The problem is that male pattern baldness that starts at a young age (early to mid 20s) is typically a very-aggressive MPB variant. What this means is that even with lots of hair transplants and hair restoration work, the male will never get decent results. You just have to look at Rooney these days to see that his however-many hair transplants have been a huge waste of money (and time).

Unfortunately, many hair transplant doctors only worry about $$$ and will sell the rainbow with a couple of unicorns to rich young men like Rooney who are very conscious about their hair loss. Instead of telling these young men that their chances of ever having a decent head of hair are very close to 0, these doctors will just take the cheque and start working on the patient. What's worse is that someone like Rooney, who is a physical player who is not afraid to fight for a ball or dive to head a ball, should not be getting a hair transplant in the first place because he will be just screwing up the healing process anyway.

When I heard the news about his hair transplant, I immediately knew he had wasted his money. What's more is that there are only a handful of real good hair transplant surgeons in the world who can perform the miracle of saving the scalp of a young male afflicted with aggressive MPB, and Rooney, despite all the money he has, did not go to any of these doctors. I would actually blame all this chaos on his image consultant/PA/secretary or whoever is in charge of making sure the kid is always choosing the best of the best when it comes to his health.

04-17-2014, 04:11 PM
(04-17-2014 03:59 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 03:50 PM)herehair Wrote:  

The problem is that male pattern baldness that starts at a young age (early to mid 20s) is typically a very-aggressive MPB variant. What this means is that even with lots of hair transplants and hair restoration work, the male will never get decent results. You just have to look at Rooney these days to see that his however-many hair transplants have been a huge waste of money (and time).

Unfortunately, many hair transplant doctors only worry about $$$ and will sell the rainbow with a couple of unicorns to rich young men like Rooney who are very conscious about their hair loss. Instead of telling these young men that their chances of ever having a decent head of hair are very close to 0, these doctors will just take the cheque and start working on the patient. What's worse is that someone like Rooney, who is a physical player who is not afraid to fight for a ball or dive to head a ball, should not be getting a hair transplant in the first place because he will be just screwing up the healing process anyway.

When I heard the news about his hair transplant, I immediately knew he had wasted his money. What's more is that there are only a handful of real good hair transplant surgeons in the world who can perform the miracle of saving the scalp of a young male afflicted with aggressive MPB, and Rooney, despite all the money he has, did not go to any of these doctors. I would actually blame all this chaos on his image consultant/PA/secretary or whoever is in charge of making sure the kid is always choosing the best of the best when it comes to his health.

I'm acutally kind of scared about this lol, my father has a receeded hairline and I fear I might get one when I'm older. Male Baldness is a shame, particullary those in there early 20's who do care about there image I mean look at players like Konstantin Rausch he's had baldness since he was of a young adult and he looks like a guy in his late 30's, a lot of image is presented in these footballers, and they've got to look quite good in order to win over some fans to. Take Ronaldo for example number 1 shirt seller in the world. In Inter lets say there's a player called Icardi, good player but not on some legendary level, yet he surprassed shirt selling this season then legendary because his looks, particullary in there hair
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Non-male pattern balding? Losing hair but unsure about reason AntonD 4 414 10-18-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: AntonD
  Hair thickening fibers for balding - Do they work? HorseTears 1 156 10-11-2016 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 563 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Hair receding or maturing? Possible balding with receding hairline Relinquish 2 1,155 08-18-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Relinquish