Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcos Rojo Hair
09-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Marcos Rojo Hair
Guys how can i do my hair like marcos rojo?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Marcos Rojo Haircut as Mohawk.
Actually, soccer player Marco Rojo's haircut is one that we had on queue to feature here so I will ask Jurgen about it or if not feature it myself in another thread. I take it that you are referring to the haircut of Marcos Rojo being the Mohawk haircut aka a strip of hair running from the middle of the head to the neck.

Before telling you about the actual hairstyle, here are some pictures of Marco Rojo haircut. It is in fact similar to soccer player Marek Hamsik's Mohawk too.

[Image: tumblr_n7qv6dF3jP1qhbeelo3_500.png]

[Image: 451209514-486746.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n81b3kMXyf1rf0fpjo1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n8o3btqwcA1tf63xto1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nal7a5FQNp1r74oe8o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_narpc1haNA1qg07poo1_500.jpg]

The Mohawk haircut of Marcos Rojo is tapered in length as it gets closer to the neck. Essentially, to get the same haircut of Marcos Rojo, you would first need 3 inches or 8 centimeters of hair length on the top of your head while the sides and back are done in a taper haircut. Basically you want a regular kind of haircut before going on to get the Mohawk of Marcos Rojo.

The Mohawk haircut

To get the Mohawk haircut, you would use a good hair clipper to buzz all your hair except a 4 inch wide crest that runs from the middle of your forehead through the middle of the top of your head, then through the middle of the back of your head and then finishes at the middle of your neck. This crest is what is known as a Mohawk.

The hair clipper length (aka guiding comb or guard) to use to clip your hair should be a number 2.

Since your initial haircut (before using the hair clipper) was a taper haircut where the back of the head was shorter than the top of the head, when you get to buzzing your head as per the instructions in the previous paragraph, you will naturally end up with a Mohawk crest that is gradually shorter on the back of the head (i.e. the crest is tapered gradually the lower on the back of the head it gets).

It is a pretty easy haircut to give to yourself. All you need is a very-powerful hair clipper that can buzz through all that hair and that is it. Make sure to leave the crest as 4 inches wide (or 10 centimeters wide) as that is the width of Marcos Rojo's Mohawk.

An excellent hair clipper that we highly recommend in THIS one here. This hair clipper in the link is cordless (huge advantage), super powerful and it comes with a wide range of guiding combs (including the number 2 guiding comb that you need to clip your hair with). It's not a cheap hair clipper, but it will last you years and will allow you to give yourself all kinds of cool haircuts!

If the cordless hair clipper recommended above is too high in price, then you can instead get THIS other clipper. This hair clipper in the link is a regular corded hair clipper and it too is really powerful (it's used in barbershops). Since it is corded, the price is lower, yet it still is an excellent-quality machine. Do make sure to get the accessory range of guiding combs so that you can select different clipper lengths (the guiding combs set to get is THIS one here).

The Mohawk hairstyle

To style the Mohawk crest as per Marcos Rojo hairstyle, use a good styling wax, a hair dryer and your fingers to give volume to the hair and style it to the side. Marcos Rojo's hair has plenty of volume and vertical length, and this is achieved with a good hair dryer.

What you should be doing to style your hair like Rojo's hair is first coating your damp hair with a good high-shine styling wax with strong hold (get THIS one here), then grabbing a hair dryer and pointing it at your crest as you use your fingers to style up and to the side. Play around with the direction of your fingers when shaping your crest as the hair dryer is kept pointing at the crest and blowing out warm air.

For Marcos Rojo's hairstyle, a hair dryer is an essential tool to style and shape the crest. In this forum we highly recommend spending a couple bucks extra and getting a high-quality hair dryer as the difference in styling between a rats or even middle-range hair dryer and a high-end hair dryer is like night and day. Thus, the best hair dryer for men that you could get and to style your crest like a boss is THIS hair dryer. This hair dryer in the link will last you years and will also help you to style all kinds of other big and thick hairstyles (not to mention help you to dry your hair with hair product applied much faster and without the frizz!).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-05-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: Marcos Rojo Hair
You are great admin.Thanks a lot.
Can you advice me a wax or pomade with strong hold and low shine?

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Marcos Rojo Haircut and Hairstyle Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 15,352 09-08-2014 12:51 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum