Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marco Reus Hairstyles
03-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Marco Reus Hairstyles
Marco Reus is a famous footballer who plays for Borussia Dortmund in Germany and is a regular international for the German National Team, he is a very highly rated footballer who is also known for his very flamboyant hairstyle

His main hairstyle for the last few years is the Side Parting with the Undercut which he will either bleach or highlight his Side Parting, he has been known to slightly change his hairstyle around now and again by changing the Side Parting to either a Fauxhawk or a Quiff

Marco Reus is actually a natural ginger but manages to pull off his hair with a very young stylish hairstyle and he even add some colour (mostly blonde) to make it even stand out even more

Side Parting with a Undercut

[Image: 15258.jpg]

[Image: 1933129_w21.jpg]

This is Marco Reus main hairstyle he has had for the last few years, he basically has a undercut which is clippered then it's trimmed with scissor where his sides meets his side parting, then his top of his head it's trimmed with scissors with enough length to side part it, he will have is hair either highlighted or bleached blonde as shown on the photo

Quiff with a Undercut
[Image: 58tLwgC.jpg]

Very similar to his Side Parting Undercut hairstyle but instead of parting to the sides he instead style his hair upwards to form a quiff

Side Parting with a (Mohawk) Mullet
[Image: article-2061098-0EC8704B00000578-171_468x286.jpg]

Again similar to his Side Parting Undercut but instead of shaving his back very short like a Undercut he has it trimmed to form a Mullet (or a mohawk) but he makes sure he has enough length so he can bleach it

Messy Side Parting with a Mullet
[Image: Marco-Reus-131.jpg]

This is actually a photo of him before his time at Dortmund, he was at Borussia Monglabach (Gladbach), this hairstyle shows his natural colour before he started to add the blonde to the top of his head, he goes for a messy look which is just trimmed with scissors and has some length on his back which is trimmed with scissors to form a mullet

Please forgive me if I got the names of the hairstyle wrong or I made any basic errors, still learning all the hairstyles names lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Marco Reus Hairstyles
Excellent thread and descriptions Shane! Very happy to have more European/soccer dudes on board as there are many soccer players, especially in Europe, who have some seriously interesting hairstyles (I am not very acquainted with the sport, Jurgen is usually the staff member who knows these players).

You got really good descriptions going on, congrats! Whenever in doubt, simply browse one of the hairstyles guides in the forum as, sometimes, what the younger male celebrities do (and especially soccer players) is blend in two hairstyles as one Big Grin But you've done an excellent job.

We were talking yesterday in the forum about "thick hair" and how people mistakenly use this term to refer to a high hair density. In the case of Marco Reus though, he actually has a rarer case of the hair strands being visibly thicker than usual, yet his hair density looks medium/on the average side, which gives a very interesting look to his hair when the hair is done in an Undercut or short taper.

[Image: 662px-FIFA_WC-qualification_2014_-_Austr...eus_01.JPG]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Greetings from a fellow Brit mate! was told you are also one of them football posters like Jurgen and seen your other hairstyle guide of Pique. Good work mate Smile
03-25-2014, 03:03 PM
(03-24-2014 10:18 AM)Barber Wrote:  Greetings from a fellow Brit mate! was told you are also one of them football posters like Jurgen and seen your other hairstyle guide of Pique. Good work mate Smile

Sorry Barber for the late reply, thanks for the advice on my hairstyle, thanks for the compliment

Yeah I'm passionate about football, yeah look out for more footballers coming soon, I'm planning a Lionel Messi one
04-17-2014, 08:53 PM
I noticed that Marco Reus 2014 cut is actually quite popular, many people want to get this particular style of undercut, not saying anything but it does look bit like Miley Cyrus Big Grin
04-18-2014, 11:35 AM
(04-17-2014 08:53 PM)herehair Wrote:  I noticed that Marco Reus 2014 cut is actually quite popular, many people want to get this particular style of undercut, not saying anything but it does look bit like Miley Cyrus Big Grin

LOL you are actually right. However, it should be noted that it was Miley Cyrus who imitated these male hairstyles and not the other way round. The problem is that, now, any dude who wants to get some form of asymmetric haircut or Undercut with side fringe will be reminded of how much his hairstyle looks like the hairstyle of Miley Cyrus.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-19-2014, 07:24 AM
Interesting hairstyle. Fits him to a T I would say.
04-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Undercut with quiff
Picture below of Marcos Reus undercut hairstyle with quiff. Also remember that it is very easy t give yourself an undercut haircut thru the sides & back of the head, all you need is a powerful hair clipper that is easy to use & handle and these requirements are more than satisfied with our recommended Andis cordless hair clipper, which is a 'must have' hair clipper for men - those men who want to be able to at least be able to buzz their own hair in an undercut or in short mens haircuts will love our recommended hair clipper in the link!

[Image: tumblr_mzjx3ocOkt1sn2jw5o1_500.jpg]

Taper haircut with side part
A medium length side part with a taper haircut. To get all the volume that Reus has in his side part, it is important that you use a high-quality hair dryer because a good hair dryer will allow you to have as much volume & shaping as you want. An excellent hair dryer is this premium hair dryer which is currently the best hair dryer for men.

[Image: Tres-cracks-en-sus-equipos-y-d_543992565...60_640.jpg]

[Image: Cesc-Balotelli-Henry-botes-Puma-Reus-evo...20x400.jpg]

Fade haircut
In this picture of Marcos Reus, the side part remains but the sides & back are done with a fade haircut. Use the cordless hair clipper from Andis that we recommend for a fade haircut as the clipper comes with a full range of clipper lengths aka guiding combs Smile

[Image: 2014Jan02012036_451928351.jpg]
04-24-2014, 04:07 PM
This is Marco Reus recent hairstyle he been donning for Dortmund
[Image: 149924.jpg]

[Image: 469528107-injured-marco-reus-of-dortmund...-while.jpg]
06-16-2014, 11:59 AM
what pomade would you recommend for all the hair styles in the pictures of Reus?
06-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Alex, definitive go with this specific pomade for all the hair styles you see where you want to have a strong hold. Any style with an Undercut works especially well with the pomade I recommend in the link (and for the rest of styles and cuts in this thread too).

11-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Hi guys! My hair is very similar to Reus, but I can't get it the way I want it. I have thicker (but straight) hair and my bangs go to about 3/4 the way down my nose. the bangs go mainly straight but tend to make a little curl back towards the top at the very end. Any ideas or help? should I get it thinned out? does anyone know the length of Reus's hair?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 404 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,130 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,227 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,015 03-27-2016 03:22 PM