Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Man bun hairstyle with beard picture combo
02-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Man bun hairstyle with beard picture combo
With the man bun being so popular now, here's a picture of the man bun hairstyle with beard. I thought for once a long mens hairstyle looks good with facial hair as I find that long hair and beard just doesn't cut it - no pun. There's a huge thread in the forum covering the manbun and the hairstyle is growing on me - no pun again LOL I may give it a shot at some time since my hair and beard grow fast.

What do you think of this hairstyle in the picture of of the beard and man bun combo?

[Image: 32d985d35adc81c5c9691fb458499192.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Man bun hairstyle with beard picture combo
I agree with you when it comes to long hair and beard styles. Having long hair and growing a beard can easily go wrong in terms of aesthetics. It's not a hair style that i recommend to anyone who isn't into doing the daily hair care chores and beard grooming chores, otherwise it's way too easy for the look to get too shaggy and nasty.

If the hair is groomed daily then it can look really good. Proof is the pic you posted. A bit off topic but we do actually have a good amount of barbershop customers who come in to get a beard cut, and not a haircut. These are the guys who are growing their hair long and just want to keep their facial hair trimmed. I don't this trend was at any time popular until the... ughh... 70s?? Huh
02-20-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Man bun hairstyle with beard picture combo
That is indeed the trendy hipster look. A hipster hairstyle (man bun) and the hipster beard (shaggy and unkempt). Not bad and it gets an extra point for having long wavy hair, but gets one point deducted for bad hair care, seeing how his "lustrous" wavy hair is full of tangles.

I can guarantee you that, if that dude wasn't a male model/handsome, those tangles in his man bun would not look as good. Always consider that male models are made (yes, made) to pretty much enhance any bad hairstyle. Pretty much anything looks good on men, unlike the rest of us mortals, so always be wary of comparing yourself or considering a hairstyle that you've seen in a male model.

Nonetheless, great example of the man bun and beard combination!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 143 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 183 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 399 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 367 06-08-2016 03:31 PM