Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Man bun hairstyle with Fade haircut picture from barbershop
09-27-2015, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2015 11:00 AM by Mike Lowe.)
Man bun hairstyle with Fade haircut picture from barbershop
One of my friends got a fade haircut for his man bun hairstyle, and I have to say that it looks pretty good. Here's a photo from the barbershop with the profile view.

There are millions of man bun photos in the forum with the hairstyle being so popular and all that. But from what I see any buzzing of the lower head is done with with either an undercut or one of those contour haircuts. I haven't seen many man buns with a fade haircut, so I hope that this different view of what a manbun with a fade haircut looks like will help others who are deciding what kind of haircut to get for the sides and back of their man buns.

[Image: 4hegf6n.jpg]

I've read in the forum that the fade haircut for long hairstyles is best suited to curly hair. My friend has curly hair so maybe that's that. He did use to get his hair faded when it was shorter too. I'm wondering though why the fade haircut with a man bun isn't as popular as other haircuts and what would be your thoughts on this particular hairstyle?

I'm posting this thread with the man bun photo in the rating section as I'm interested to know what's the general consensus on the aesthetics of a man bun with a fade haircut.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Man bun hairstyle with Fade haircut picture from barbershop
Same as Top Knot Undershave Hairstyle with Shaved Sides for me Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 153 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 195 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 403 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 373 06-08-2016 03:31 PM