Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man bun hairstyle for dry looking nappy buns with curly hair
09-02-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015 04:19 PM by Larosa94x.)
Man bun hairstyle for dry looking nappy buns with curly hair
Hey guys,
New here and new to having long hair. For 20 years I always had a short low fade known by some as a Brooklyn fade or to people who watch "Jersey Shore" it's know as a "blow out", the only difference being I kept it super short.

Anyways, I'm finally at a hair length where I can pull all of my hair back and it has made the process SO MUCH EASIER! Anyone who is struggling at that in between point and is thinking of buzzing it all of, just stick it out because it pays off...

I love my hair and the length, I obviously am excited for it to get longer to have a bigger, fuller looking bun... The only issue I'm having is I don't like how my hair has lines that run through it when I pull it back... It almost looks slicked.
I really like the messier head bun look..
What kind of products should I be using to achieve that dry-nappy look?

I originally posted pics but because I don't have a post count of 50 I can't..
If you google "man bun" the first and twenty first picture is what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 07:26 AM
RE: Man bun hairstyle for dry looking nappy buns with curly hair
Hi there. I'm new here but have had long hair for a few years now. I'm just curious what you mean about lines through your hair when it's pulled back. I can see what I would call lines through my hair when pulled back but it's the color variation. I'm guessing you are referring to something else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 444 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 325 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes
  Growing long man bun hairstyle with fine wavy hair (pictures) Bsrfitness 2 2,196 10-12-2015 05:01 AM
Last Post: Bsrfitness
  How to grow Asian thick hair long from undercut hairstyle? SeqeR 0 877 09-13-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: SeqeR