Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man bun beard picture, is this a hipster beard or which style?
05-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Man bun beard picture, is this a hipster beard or which style?
I'm searching for man bun beard pictures when I found this picture but I don't know what type of beard this is. Would this be a hipster beard style?

It looks too low for a hipster beard. I'm talking of the fully shaggy beard style. I'm new to searching for these types of beard styles as I'm doing my brother a favor as he wants to grow a man bun and a hipster beard. I told him I'd ask the guys here so I opened another thread with more details. But when I was searching around I found this picture and I'm not sure if it's a hipster beard, or is it perhaps another type of beard style?

[Image: pTnFapr.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Man bun beard picture, is this a hipster beard or which style?
Hi mate, that isn't a hipster beard in the picture. The guy in the picture has a short boxed beard. This type of beard style is shaved down on the cheeks for thinner sideburns connection the facial hair around the mouth.

A hipster beard is an unshaven and unshaped beard. There's no contouring of the edges in a hipster beard. Hipster beads are also lengthier than the beard of the chap in the pic. I think you were looking in another thread for pictures of lads with manbuns and hipster beards. So this one in the picture would not qualify for a hipster beard.
Here in the forum there's lots of pictures of guys with manbuns and hipsters. Start with the man bun guide and you'll see dozens and dozens of pictures of guys with beards and buns. If I can find some for your other thread I'll post them there too.

Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 76 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 158 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 224 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 219 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist