Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic: The Gathering
07-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Magic: The Gathering
Anybody here play? I recently just started playing the game with my friends (modern format). Got myself a fun Rakdos deck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Magic: The Gathering
I used to play when I lived back in Europe.
Had a custom blue deck set up. People would giggle at me when I would get to the tourney - blue decks are the weakest, they said.
Oh the days of laying the smackdown upon black and red decks.. Big Grin
07-11-2014, 03:46 PM
(07-11-2014 03:40 PM)Foques Wrote:  I used to play when I lived back in Europe.
Had a custom blue deck set up. People would giggle at me when I would get to the tourney - blue decks are the weakest, they said.
Oh the days of laying the smackdown upon black and red decks.. Big Grin

Haha one of my friends (the most experienced of us) plays mono blue and my red/black is just no match against him.
09-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Used to, even played a few tournies which shocked all the guys being female. The last series I remember b4 I stopped just coming out was "Ice Age". Recently I have wanted to get back in2 it but gave all my cards to a buddy years ago that I taught to play. I had 6 dual lands too! The boosters started pissing me off that had a casting cost involving mana of every color to play.

Tried the demo on PS3 but its not the sameSad

Is MTG way evolved since Ice Age?
11-18-2014, 10:18 PM
I was getting into it and collecting cards about 11 or so years ago, but in the small town I lived in there wasn't much opportunity to play. When we moved here 10.5 years ago I gave all my cards to a neighbor kid before we left. I wouldn't mind trying it out again. Or D&D, something I really got into as a kid in the 80's.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------