Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lordius in da house!
08-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Lordius in da house!
hi all, I'm Lordius, mostly a geek wanting/trying to grow my hair long for the sake of it.
Joined this forum when it started and check it daily, always something to learn from the big guns here. My goal is just to improve my looks (not that i aint the most handsome out of the lot lol Big Grin) so here were always talking about that but with a cool barbershop vibe, cant ask more for a hair forum in all honesty.
I hit the gym, into computers, finishing college and up for any challenges, probably going traveling the world when i finish college.
Best vibes to y'all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Lordius in da house!
It's always a pleasure hearing from you Lordius. If anybody doesnt know it Lordius took it upon himself to test Toppik (a hair product for hair loss) on his beard LOL check it out Toppik beard test

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------