Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face? 0 0
Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face?
07-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Question Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face?
Current haircut: htt p://im gur.com/a/Lg SM1

Hairstyle I'm interested in: htt p://im gur.com/a/mt OvR

I've basically had the same haircut all of my life and never really put any effort into styling my hair (just brushed really). I'm looking to go short (not super-short, however). I really like the hairstyle that Jensen Ackles has (specifically the one I linked) because it's not too crazy and is kinda leaning towards more of the hairstyle I'm looking for.

I was just wondering if you guys think it can work with my hair and if it'll compliment my face shape? (pretty sure I'm an oval or a round face shape). Also feel free to recommend other styles.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face Sucre 1 137 10-03-2018 12:50 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 2 181 09-20-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: RomanAct
  Hairstyle advice for Oblong face bardeeshoo 2 188 09-19-2018 10:02 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 4 260 09-19-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: Panther