Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to cut my long hair
10-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Looking to cut my long hair
So I'm looking for a new style. I have been growing out my hair for over 9 years and I feel it is time for a change. I am looking at getting an internship in a financial department and I feel a more professional look is beneficial. I also still have my beard as well so that can be incorporated into the style as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome, but for me, I am looking for something along the lines of simple and nothing too showy or out there. Here are some reference pictures to go by.

i.imgur.com/0Sn8H8I.jpg

i.imgur.com/c1owl0J.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2015, 06:24 AM
RE: Looking to cut my long hair
Not sure for exact style but I do recommend going to a proper men's barber shop. You'll know it's the right place because it will be filled with hipsters rocking pompadours, fades and trendy facial hair. This may seem like silly advice but it's not, these trendy barber shops know what's up and will be able to recommend a good style for your needs. They are the new architects of hair and they really know their sh!t. Be straight up with your barber, tell them your hair goals and go from there. You don't have to get something showy just because it's a trendy spot, but they will be able to recommend a good modern style based on your face shape and wants. Consider it a journey my friend. Build a relationship with your barber and keep going back to them once you find someone you click with. It's worth it Smile
11-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Smile RE: Looking to cut my long hair
Hi friends this is Lijon. It is my favorite job to collect hair style. I cannot decorate my hair
properly because of my hair fall. but now i show you something special about hair style. And
it is in this year. my friends click on latest hairstyles 2015 .
11-05-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Looking to cut my long hair
(11-03-2015 06:24 AM)The1HairThatWontStay Wrote:  Not sure for exact style but I do recommend going to a proper men's barber shop. You'll know it's the right place because it will be filled with hipsters rocking pompadours, fades and trendy facial hair. This may seem like silly advice but it's not, these trendy barber shops know what's up and will be able to recommend a good style for your needs. They are the new architects of hair and they really know their sh!t. Be straight up with your barber, tell them your hair goals and go from there. You don't have to get something showy just because it's a trendy spot, but they will be able to recommend a good modern style based on your face shape and wants. Consider it a journey my friend. Build a relationship with your barber and keep going back to them once you find someone you click with. It's worth it Smile

Hi there, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately for me, I live in a smaller town that does not have one of those male trendy barbers. For the past while I have been getting my hair maintained at the salon my mom goes to of all places, but they do a bang up job. I will probably be asking them for advice on how to go forward.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 329 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 187 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
  Cutting my long hair LongHairSuck 0 182 09-10-2016 06:42 AM
Last Post: LongHairSuck
  Growing my long hair out do I shave sides and neckline? Snigg 5 3,050 08-26-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: Billy2107