Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi
10-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi
Been looking at the forum here and there over the last couple of weeks, decided to register for some sound advice on my curly barnet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 08:04 AM
You'll get a great curly haircut with the advice on this forum!
Welcome to the forum! Smile

In case that you aren't aware of it, there's a Curly Hair forum section where you can ask any questions on curly hair itself. There are many curly guys like you in the forum who are all seeking to get the most of their curls, so please feel at home and let's hope you end up getting a great haircut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 698 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,115 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu
  Long hair guy advice and knowledge to grow a longer mane!! Mane Man 4 822 07-05-2015 03:52 PM
Last Post: TheLonghair701
  Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas! SPADtrap 2 835 04-26-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: rodolf094